buy or rent?

Let_It_Burn

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
4265-9989-6310-1490
is this game worth buying or I'll finish it with three days of rent?

is it replayable? how many hours to finish it?

thanks 4 the info

Well it seems everyone enjoys it. I'd suggest Buying it [I don't have it]
It will probally be Replayable [Like ALL RPG's]

dude lay off the crack pipe lol, we're in the paper mario section? what game you thinking I'm talking about! lol jk

I'm talking about Super Paper Mario

ive only had the game since yesterday and i really enjoy playing it. i dont think you can finish it in 3days, well depends how much you play. you get stumped on sum levels trying to figure out what to do. you should buy it

ilovemywii said:
ive only had the game since yesterday and i really enjoy playing it. i dont think you can finish it in 3days, well depends how much you play. you get stumped on sum levels trying to figure out what to do. you should buy it

sweet thanks 4 the info, the game is 10$ off at bestbuy (in canada) so I guess I'll pick it up!

Let_It_Burn said:
dude lay off the crack pipe lol, we're in the paper mario section? what game you thinking I'm talking about! lol jk

I'm talking about Super Paper Mario

LOL I changed it soon after. I was watching Stand up Comedy on Paramount lol. I pick most of my Threads from 'New Posts' so I wasn't watching lol

I feel so stupid LOL :lol:

buy it, man. it's a great game. even if you do "finish it in 3 days," it's worth being a title that you can say you own. i love it.

You wont want to try to finish it in 3 days. I'm about 4 hours into the game so far and I'm not really feelin the gameplay. There's way too much text, the 'puzzles' are lame, they feel like busy work to me, and the bosses are really easy and simple. I guess I'm just not a Paper Mario guy. However, I think its a clever game with the 2D/3D and I've had a few laughs. Most people seem to like the game but overall I'm glad I didn't buy it.
I'm actually enjoying Godfather right now even though I don't like the GTA style games, I like this one.

miiplaywii said:
You wont want to try to finish it in 3 days. I'm about 4 hours into the game so far and I'm not really feelin the gameplay. There's way too much text, the 'puzzles' are lame, they feel like busy work to me, and the bosses are really easy and simple. I guess I'm just not a Paper Mario guy. However, I think its a clever game with the 2D/3D and I've had a few laughs. Most people seem to like the game but overall I'm glad I didn't buy it.
I'm actually enjoying Godfather right now even though I don't like the GTA style games, I like this one.

different strokes for different folks, i like both, btw. anyways, i always beat a paper mario over the summer, be it N64 or TTYD, so that tells you what kind of replay value it has. you might finish it over the 3 days if you sweat it out and play it a while, but you shouldn't, you should try to enjoy it.

i know this might seem silly, but i rented super paper mario & ive gotten kinda far, i wanted to know if go & buy the game. will i be able to keep playing from where i am or do i have to start from the beginning?

please help?

thanks.

Wii-tarded said:
i know this might seem silly, but i rented super paper mario & ive gotten kinda far, i wanted to know if go & buy the game. will i be able to keep playing from where i am or do i have to start from the beginning?

please help?

thanks.

The data stores on your wii so it doesn't differentiate between a rented disc and a disc you bought. You should be able to continue from where you were.

Back