Buying 5th Game

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
Need advice.

To give you an idea of what games I like I'll give you the following information. I have Wii Sports, Wii Play, Tiger Woods 07 and Madden 07. On the computer, I currently play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, The Movies, Cricket 07 and Airline Tycoon Evolution.

At my local K-Mart they are selling Mario Strikers Charged at $80, 20% of RRP. Should I get it? Would I like it? Judging by my other game purchases would you recommend any other games for me?

OK then. I've played it for about an hour so I have some first impressions.

Gameplay: Great gameplay. Doesn't use Wiimote functions much but it doesn't matter, the lack of it doesn't detract from gameplay at all. It is similar to Sensible Soccer however it is slightly more complicated.

Content: Plenty of different options. Many team captains, team members, stadiums to choose from.

Graphics: WOW! Quite good. Much better than anything I have seen on Wii.
Music: Very, very catchy. I sat on the start screen for about 3 minutes listening to the music.

Learning Curve: Includes 10 comprehensive tutorials. Learned most features in about 20-35 minutes.

Online: Haven't tried it yet, seems there is an option to set up a random match with someone without knowing their friend code.

Overall: Definitely worth getting it, favourite Wii game so far out of Wii Sports, Wii Play, Tiger Woods and Madden.

Last edited:
Back