Buying A Wii

Maybe the best bet would be to get in line earlier than when you go. If it came down to a close friend really needing something and it coming down to getting nothing or waiting a day in advance for a Wii, I'd wait the whole day.

You know what your right..but i dont know when shipments come in and what store to wait in line for...I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I'll try again though...hopefully It'll work.

thatstobadd56 said:
You know what your right..but i dont know when shipments come in and what store to wait in line for...I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I'll try again though...hopefully It'll work.

Where do you live?

I know at least in Canada that Best Buy is getting a shipment for this Friday so I would assume US Best Buy would be the same (email newsletter). So if I were you I'd line up outside Best Buy thursday night at about 9-10ish.

All of you:
You know how i said i was trying to get a Wii for my friend...well i was on a waiting list and they crossed my name off the list....so now i have to chew the managers f****** head off. I would have gotten one on Tuesday too. I am soo effing P.O'd :mad5:

go on craigslist.com you can pick wat city your in and see if any one around your area is selling a wii

i asked the lady...and she said that she wasnt sure why somebody crossed me off, and then her excuse was "someone probably crossed you off because theres another matt anderson on the list

Back