Buying Wii sports?

hansoffate

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
Well, i seemed ot have lost/broke my wii sports. Is there anyway to buy it? Do normal stores carry it if it is sold. I would like to go to a store today and buy it if i could.

hmm, im not sure if i have seen wiisports in stores but call em out.
try web pages or ebay.

What would be a good game that old people (parents and grandparents) would be able to play?

I know, but I don't have wii sports anymore. I took my wii up to my grandparents for thanks giving and they enjoyed playing wii sports. They were sad to hear that i lost the disc. They really wanted me to go out today and buy another wii sports, but apparently I can't.

What is a game that could be fun?

I havn't played excite truck, but it seems pretty easy?

Any suggestions?

i dont know if u can by wii sports sepertley. I vaguely remember seeing it at toys r us but u can find it on any of the store sites. There is another game like wii sports coming out soon called wii play. It to has sports games but there not all physical sports. One non-physical sport it has is billiards. Some other games i suggest are gams like twilight princess and call of duty 3

I can't get COD or Twighlight. I am trying to find a game that my grandparents and parents can play.

Any other suggestions? What about excite truck?

ya excite truck is pretty good i haven't got a cahnce to play it to much yet but on some the reviews i read they said it gets relly boring relly fast after u beat it.

I recommend Rayman Raving Rabbids.

My mum and dad both enjoyed playing that, and they hate computer games ;D

I'm sure eventually Wii Sports will be available seperately. I believe I read that Japanese Wii's weren't released with Wii Sports.

Back