BWAHA. xD A Requiem of Sorts for WiiChat...

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
I just found this on my Hard Drive, I wrote half of this about three months ago as a joke to show Jenova, DemonSlayer, and Sovieto, but I never finished it.
So I just finished it and I laughed my ass of.
Figured I'd post it to get some flaming going. :3
Here it is...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bliss you once brought me has transformed into annoyance. Seeming like a tedious chore, I still visited your noob-infested threads day after day, nearly suffocating under the excruciatingly bothersome moronic twats that act as if they've experienced not 12 years outside of the womb, as I searching for my friends, fellow veterans, or anyone with an I.Q. superior to that of a fencepost.
The once intelligent, enlightening discussions of a time known as pre-Wii have now been replaced by gigantic cans of spam and pointless, idiotic arguments. A select few tend to inform us of important gaming events and items soon to be desired by many, but oh, why must it be so hard to find such things..? Why must I sift through thread after thread of someone's unawareness of self-humiliation..? And finally, upon discovering the diamond in the rough known as a decent thread, why must even these threads be flooded with the most idiotic questions only worthy of the "De-evolution Indicator of the Year" award?
Your halls, they are littered, shift keys lain forgotten, unpressed punctuation keys collecting dust (aside from the exclamation point keys, which have been smashed continually into the keyboard by many). Your user's intelligence fades, like a flying Wii Remote, slipping out of ones palm, fading out of sight. The organization of your forums, shattered, like a television screen assaulted with said sweaty, flying Wii Remote.
Your disgusting halls, I have forsaken.
I await for you to rise another day, to come up from the ashes and smite all of the illiterate wankers that have tainted you so!
But alas, 'tis too much to hope for.
I wait in silence, my Veteran brethren beside me, playing Halo, planning Anime Convention trips, all to pass the time until you rise again, the place once known as my home.
I shall check back now and again...
Awaiting the nooblet's reign to end...

LAWL.

provoked a real-life chuckle, i must say. i wish it were longer.

though i'm a "n00b,' i'd like to consider myself one of the less annoying of sorts.

finding decent internet forums these days is an arduous task. often ends in disappointment. which leads many to places like wiichat, which is at least semi-active with threads one can follow without having been registered for 2+ years and without being part of some sort of exclusive internet love orgy.

owlsgo said:
provoked a real-life chuckle, i must say. i wish it were longer.

though i'm a "n00b,' i'd like to consider myself one of the less annoying of sorts.

finding decent internet forums these days is an arduous task. often ends in disappointment. which leads many to places like wiichat, which is at least semi-active with threads one can follow without having been registered for 2+ years and without being part of some sort of exclusive internet love orgy.
Hah. Well, you are definitely not a noob in my book. :3
Any suspicions of you being one were thrown away when you actually stated that you laughed, as opposed to typing something along the lines of,
"llolololoLOLooOLooOOLoloOOOLLLooooL OOOOO LOL OL0900L;0LLL00L0L00 L0L0L!!!1! !11111111!!!!"
or anything of that sort.

And thanks for actually liking my work. xD
It's probably not my last "poetic rant" about these grammar-forsaken forums. ;3

Oh, and you are full of win for liking House.
Favorite show ever.
At least, favorite show that's actually aired on TV nowadays.

Kumoriken said:
Hah. Well, you are definitely not a noob in my book. :3
Any suspicions of you being one were thrown away when you actually stated that you laughed, as opposed to typing something along the lines of,
"llolololoLOLooOLooOOLoloOOOLLLooooL OOOOO LOL OL0900L;0LLL00L0L00 L0L0L!!!1! !11111111!!!!"
or anything of that sort.

And thanks for actually liking my work. xD
It's probably not my last "poetic rant" about these grammar-forsaken forums. ;3

Oh, and you are full of win for liking House.
Favorite show ever.
At least, favorite show that's actually aired on TV nowadays.

thankyou and you're welcome.
and yes, do post more rants. rants are what makes the world go round.
and yes, house is brilliant. witty little bastard, isn't he.

Sovieto said:
Rofl

<3333

****ING RICHARD.
The hell, mang?
You like... Left without a warning during that chat a few days ago and I've not seen you on since.
Hah. I love that. "****ing Richard."
It's just so fun to say.

Haha, that's decent. How recent is your signature? We got about 1000 new members thanks to Christmas.

Owlsgo, you are certainly not a n00b.

and without being part of some sort of exclusive internet love orgy.
QFT

I hate that forum love.

I love the metaphor of the flying Wiimote.

Unless you're referring to me.

Anyway, looking forward to more "poetic rants".

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Haha, that's decent. How recent is your signature? We got about 1000 new members thanks to Christmas.
Eh, my signature is about half-a-year old or so, somewhere around there...
Bleh. Thank god this thread isn't the type to bring the kind of members I'm trying to avoid. :3

Oh, since I've been gone so long, what's the current situation with Mods? Still lacking? TLC still banned? Any other drama? xD

Wiired said:
Hello Kumoriken :DDDDDDDDDDDDD.
That is all.

'Alo 'alo, it's been a while. ;3

mushroomedmario said:
llolololoLOLooOLooOOLoloOOOLLLooooL OOOOO LOL OL0900L;0LLL00L0L00 L0L0L!!!1! !11111111!!!!

....Oh,
FUlawl.gif
you MM. xDDD
<3

Last edited:
ZOMG!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Kudos on the writing. I have left wiichat once more. Might come back, of wait i can't, i have a Server to keep running, Oh well for those who missed me, I might be back someday. In the future.

Kumo...You rock buddy boy

LevesqueIsKing said:
The revolution has finally come!

Down with Sovieto!
Er.
What?
D<
UP with Sovieto.
UP with Kumoriken.
UP with DemonSlayer
UP with Jenova.
GO FANTASTIC FOUR! xDDD

Richard, Jay, (and Larry, if you look at this eventually), we should so get Mod permissions and clean up this place. xP

Back