BWii: Battalion Wars 2 Friend Codes Here!

david.d

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2008
For anyone who has invested in the brilliant Batallion Wars 2, add your Friend Code here, and don't forget to PM those who you've added!

Fo starters, my BWii code is 146 156 038 249

Last edited:
if anyone wants to teach me how to play better, then I might bother with BWii online again.. >_> every time I try to play co-op, people just leave once they see that I'm not pro like them.

Striker101 said:
What is that Game?

OMFG what the hell are you doing on the thread if you dont know what the game is about!! look on wikipedia first (link supplied above by foosoo) and join a discussion forum or somthing!!!! we arent a freakin dictionary! get the game it rules!!!!

and my code is below the crappy sig

Last edited:
I really want toplay this online, but my darn usb connection wont work.

Is it a seperate code to the wii code we need to swap?

Once i get a connection, consider me well in for this. I'm no pro either, so i'd gladly give the fella above who said the same a few games. Maybe once we've mastered our art, we can go co-op together. LoL.

You have to go to options in the multiplayer menu there you'll find your friend code.

About the connection problem. Maybe a problem in the configuration settings?

Grtz

the online play for bw2 is so damn hard theres a guy there called REDSKULL if anyone encounters him OBLITERATE HIM!!!! hes a frekin pro and hes got like 4 stars!!!!:mad5:

Everyone is really good then are they? Is there no way you can play with people who arnt as good? I'm not that good, so i'd rather play against someone of my own skill level.

Back