BWII (Battilion wars 2) Station!

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
bwiistationrn6.png

Welcome to the BATTILION WARS 2 =STATION=

This place is for people who have Hype for Bwii :D, If a Sub forum doesn't come up, Then i'm glad i made this.. Anyways.. When it comes out the 29th, This topic is open for people who want to switch Wii codes or even just talk about strategy, Or even post videos or pictures, Ill put them up here and refit them and make it look all sexy and what not-.. ANYWAYS... I would love to set up a tournement But i'm broke and the money is for the (SSBB TOURNEY) I'm a big fan of the up comming game BWii, So i decided to make this and set up some BWii dates,Partys and Teaming preperation.. I know the gameplay exsperiance is going to be totally new, But i'm willing to set up a little tourney just for the hell of it if you guys are interested!.. Ill make up a nice chart and ever'thing... Well anyways LET'S START!...

Last edited:
One thing is I was wondering if anybody would like to go Co-op with anyone, And i'm willing to share my code now with anyone, But the thing im most excited about is the air planes and the huge ships x-x..

I never played the first one...but im thinkin about getting BWII. It comes out the 29th of Oct?...if so, thats crappy...I will just have bought guitar hero the day before and will probably be broke!!!!!

Well As it looks Bwii is taking on the awsome concept of the Wii controler pointer, Using it to aim and what not, And that little lovable Trigger button at the bottom :3, But Bwii is going to be a new gaming exsperiance, Like i mean totally different, But yeah The great exsperiance i got from Battillion was the gun sounds and everybody yelling "GO-GO GO!!.. ATTACK.." It was like as if you felt you were going actually to war but in a more awsomey... Cartoonish mood?.. By that i mean You felt like you could just go through and just randomly shoot everybody as if you were a Crazy on acid Rambo, And with the new guns, ships, This game is going to be a friggin' blast, It's going to be even bigger with the online adaptation... I'm telling you it's a buy,

Totaly agree with you :)

I cant wait for this game. Im really spyched about the addition of unit construction :D That brings back the good old advance wars feeling

can't wait for it....but can't get it when it comes out, friends r getting it for me for my birthday sooo i'll have to wait

Does this have split-screen or not I've gotten different answers every time I asked

I plan kn purchasing this.. Honestly, I know anything about BWII. But it looks good so =D

I also plan on playin on-line..

*random question real quick*
*If you use a USB keyboard to type on the Internet channel, does it still go up into the little screen, and are you still limted to 1249 characters?

Last edited:
Chewtoy said:
Whats this game about is it a FPS or what? Give me a title that is similar so that I can understand the type of game play. Thanks

Mixture of both RTS and 3rd Person Shooter (with vehicles). Just imagine an RTS game like Command & Conquer or Age of Empires, except you play the game through the perspective of one of your units (you get to switch between which units you control).

im hyped to cuz im for sure gonna get the game when it comes out and if any wants to join me in co-op ill b gladly to join with them!

vi3tmix said:
Mixture of both RTS and 3rd Person Shooter (with vehicles). Just imagine an RTS game like Command & Conquer or Age of Empires, except you play the game through the perspective of one of your units (you get to switch between which units you control).
Sounds good, but why so close to GH3!!! I don't want to have to split my time between the two.

One thing i wana talk about, Is having the additional headset x-x, I've never used it in a game EVER, and i'm really eager to try it D:..

Back