Bwii dilemma

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
I have Bwii2, at first, i thought it was fun, but hten i purchasd GH3 and MOHH2, so i have barely even touched it, and havent played the online for it. Suggestions?

Dbomb3 said:
I have Bwii2, at first, i thought it was fun, but hten i purchasd GH3 and MOHH2, so i have barely even touched it, and havent played the online for it. Suggestions?

Ummm...Is this a serious question? If you don't play the game, sell it. I don't know how much Gamestop would give you ($20-25 tops, probably), but you could easily get $35 or so on eBay. I just sold MOH for $38 (plus shipping).

i regret buying it. i have played it about 4 times. it really needed voice chat for online. i am not impressed.

Same here man, cept i played it like 3 times and hated it then got those games so I just sold it on ebay for a total of 40 dollars. I did a buy it now for 35 dollars with 5 dollars shipping and it sold in 3 hours.

Dbomb3 said:

Play it after you're bored with GH3, and MoHH2.

Back