Bwii TODAY!

LoganSix said:
Like me, he went to the store and put money down on the copy he will receive tomorrow. It was released today, but apparently to GameStop, it means it comes in tomorrow.
yeah same crap at one by me... i even pointed out to an employee that THEIR flyer hanging in the wii section says 10-29. the moron said thats strange.

hmm i wanted this game soo much until this one post when they rated this low on one magazine... i think it was nintendo power? i read it somewhere ont he forums.. anyways

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD!!! RAWRRR!

Lol yeah same for me i have to wait untill tomarow i called 3 differnent gamestops in my area.. x-x

I don't understand why they didn't just say the release date was on the 30th. it makes more sense than saying it's the 29th, but no one will get it because that's when it gets shipped. oh well

Phillepino i wrote the whole NP review on here. The review in my opinon was contradictory to the score. He said so many good things about it (online play, single player was still fun, Coop is intense, New units) whereas he only had a few gripes (some controls feel stiff, Complicated storyline ) I feel like the complex storyline doesn't really affect the game...I mean honestly, were playing to use stategies and things of that sort (and to see explosions). So idk really i felt like the guy just gave it a bad number...

I actually got quite a run around by a few places, target told me that the game does not exist, bestbuy told me it comes out next month on the 29th, and at gamestop, they said I could reserve one for tomorrow.

like previsouly said, why didnt they just say you can get it on the 30th?

Smaug said:
Tell us what it's like if you get it.
europe has to wait till next year:mad2:

well next year , 2008 is coming up thats okay. but tell me this why does europe always have to wait for games? its not like they have to retranslate it--most of europe speaks all the languages available for a language change right?

i dont even live in europe and that pisses me off

samXcor3 said:
well next year , 2008 is coming up thats okay. but tell me this why does europe always have to wait for games? its not like they have to retranslate it--most of europe speaks all the languages available for a language change right?

i dont even live in europe and that pisses me off

The first american that says that :D +1 rep for you my man :D

^same here!
I have NO idea why they don't release it at the same time.
One question tho do you guys over there have the 5 languages, so that when you change the wii's language setting to English, German, Spanish, ect it automatically changes the game's language(thats what we have), or do you just get the game in english? 'cause that would be explain ALOT.

Last edited:
Back