Bwii. Whats your prediction?

LilWiiWii

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
8012-6169-7562-1411
Battalion Wars 2..Do you think this game will be as fun as it looks? Will the online multiplayer be enjoyable or a flop since you can lock on targets?(auto aim). I really want to get this game on release but I'm not sure if I should just wait for reviews. Theres not much talk about it on these forums, Whats your views on this title?

I think this game will be nice :D

The lock on feature could be a little bit anoying. But on the other side, it also features RTS. So it matters who you lock on first.

Maybe its not in online mode though

there will most likely be an option to turn lock on and off in the onlne mode. But even if we cant, its still gonna rock :p

I do think that this game wont sell out a lot. I think this is something people will look over next to the other great titles

cyberzomby said:
I do think that this game wont sell out a lot. I think this is something people will look over next to the other great titles

Depends on when its released.
But there are people out there that liked the first one, and will no doubt want to play the second. Obviously, it won't sell like hot cakes, like say Brawl or Galaxy, but it can still be successful.

Game seems good, I will be buying it.

Hmm the option to turn the auto aim off would be great. Only time will tell

Back