C4d

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
Just a quick question? Do you guys all render your own C4Ds? ive just been givin C4D by my cousin but its a mission to use, the only basic tut i could find was outdated and i couldnt find half the buttons he was using. If anyone has any Exp. in C4D then share it here! im sure wed all be happy to learn.

Almo said:
Just a quick question? Do you guys all render your own C4Ds? ive just been givin C4D by my cousin but its a mission to use, the only basic tut i could find was outdated and i couldnt find half the buttons he was using. If anyone has any Exp. in C4D then share it here! im sure wed all be happy to learn.

I always go to Planetrenders or Gamerenders to take some C4Ds.

Same can be said about me. I always get my c4d renders off of planetrenders.net

C4D is a term that describes an image made in a program called Cinema 4D, however, that term has now broadened into one that describes all abstract renders made in any program. Savvy?

I actually download huge packs at a time from gamerenders.com. In fact, the Ice Cream Clothing sig I currently have entered in SOTW no. 11 is full of C4Ds I just DLed.

Which one are you entering KC....? You're making it sound like you're choosing the Ice Cream one (which I don't think you should).

Back