Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cabelas Dangerous hunts 2009

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by posty, Nov 28, 2009.

1. posty

posty WiiChat Member

Need some help if anyone can... Bought my 8 year old this game last Christmas. He really enjoys it but he can't get past the lion hunt. I have tried as well but no luck. What are the tricks or even the way to kill a lion of the right size to get past this level? I know its early in the game but we can't figure out how to do it. Hoping someone can help.

2. spunout

spunout WiiChat Member

Dangerous Hunts 2009...stuck in Ecuador

could you be a little more specific? where and by what animal are you getting killed?
    it's important to read the instruction booklet. use your Hunter Sense. move slowly up to targets, instead of rushing in.

i know the importance of 'search before posting', and i know its always better to post in an existing thread than to start a new one, but this is the only thread i found about Dangerous Hunts 2009. based on the fact the OP's question has gone unanswered, i'm already having doubts as to wether or not i'll get a reply. i too, have a problem....
    I'm stuck in Ecuador. i did reach my objective of hunting one jaguar, but when i get to the plane crash site, I'm unable to save Ricardo (poor lil' guy, haha :sick:). i dont even fight the cat that (i assume) kills him. and then i cant continue.
    anyone have any ideas? did i miss something?