Cable to play with 2 TV screens

ocruz

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2008
Hello, I was wondering if there is a cable or something that I can connect to the Wii system so I can play a versus game with a friend in two separate TV screens. My character in one TV and the other in other TV. I'd like to know where to find it, the prices, anything...

No. theres not and will never will be. If you want to do that, you need 2 wiis and an internet connection.

linuxghost said:
I don't even understand this question.

How would this possibly work?

It can't. He thinks that if he plugs 2 T.V.s into his Wii, the wii will magically know that there is 2 tvs and instead of split screen multiplayer, each tv will have a full screen of one character.

Even on Halo that takes 2 Xbox 360's and one connector chord. Nintendo isn't as developed for multiplayer as microsoft, so I don't think they have one.

(NOTE: I'm not a fanboy, don't flame me for being honest.)

duke_fan13 said:
Even on Halo that takes 2 Xbox 360's and one connector chord. Nintendo isn't as developed for multiplayer as microsoft, so I don't think they have one.

(NOTE: I'm not a fanboy, don't flame me for being honest.)

the ps1 had it ffs...but no i dont no anything about it, the closest your doing to get is online play.

can you do lan play?

Bigred said:
No. theres not and will never will be. If you want to do that, you need 2 wiis and an internet connection.
Actually, there is a way to do it via a capture card and monitor spanning feature on certain video cards.

Basic Example:
image1za2.jpg

Belarr said:
Actually, there is a way to do it via a capture card and monitor spanning feature on certain video cards.

Basic Example:
image1za2.jpg

No, you can't. If you did that, you would get two TVs with the same screen. He wants two tvs with different screens.

Belarr said:
You can if you use the Monitor Spanning feature to span your desktop across both.
No you can't!!!
1. The wii is not a computer
2. The wii does not have the necessary drivers
3. The wii does not have the processing power. It can barely do one screen... let alone 2...??

I see what your saying and in theory it should work, however, you don't have the technical knowledge to see the faults.

In order to do what he wants, the wii would have to simultaneously compute the screens and send them to the T.V. It is not impossible, and can be done IF THE SYSTEM WAS DESIGNED TO. However, it is not. Trust me on this, you can't do it...

Last edited:
Bigred said:
No you can't!!!
1. The wii is not a computer
2. The wii does not have the necessary drivers
3. The wii does not have the processing power. It can barely do one screen... let alone 2...??

I see what your saying and in theory it should work, however, you don't have the technical knowledge to see the faults.

In order to do what he wants, the wii would have to simultaneously compute the screens and send them to the T.V. It is not impossible, and can be done IF THE SYSTEM WAS DESIGNED TO. However, it is not. Trust me on this, you can't do it...
you can if u get 2 wiis and 2 tvs and play online against each ohter
if u dont have dat then u cant

fertogo said:
you can if u get 2 wiis and 2 tvs and play online against each ohter
if u dont have dat then u cant

Exactly, 1 wii can not do it. You need two, as I said before...

Back