Call of Duty 3 (Another problem)

DarkestKnight061

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
2245-1119-2560-7014
Before I start, let me make one thing clear. I did a search AND could not find anything with my exact problem specifiecy so I think it would be easy if I just ask it.
So far.. playing cod3 I love the game, however if I play for like 10-15 minutes, it starts pulling me terribly to the left to the point where I cannot play. Makes me get stuck against things, and of course way to hard to move. I tried turning down the senesitivty on the wii and the game and that just made it worse because it obviously wasn't as fast.
Any suggestions?

Where your gun starts moving, as if "frozen", for a few seconds?

I had that too but it didn't happen too often so I just had to work my way through it =p

I think there was a thread about the motion sensors inside the wiimote getting stuck and making you character go to the left all the time, and it showed up mostly in wii sports boxing and cod3.
The fix was to go to wii sports boxing and then flick the wiimote in the opersite direction to where the character is stuck leaning and shake the sensors back into a neutral central position somehow. Not sure if this works or not as Im going my memory of someone elses thread.
Good luck!

Flixified said:
Where your gun starts moving, as if "frozen", for a few seconds?

I had that too but it didn't happen too often so I just had to work my way through it =p
Kind of, bassically its like im walking sideways.
I just try hard to finish the objective so it can save.

I encountered this problem once in Zelda. Link just kept walking left even when im not pressing on anything. Had to save and restart the game to fix it.

Just restart the game, and if that doesn't work turn off the console and turn it back on. Finally if that doesnt work, press the home button on your Wiimote and goto the wiimote settings. Reconnect it and there ya go no problems

i had problems were i kept moving really slow, i fixed the problem by sitting a little further away from the tv screen.

NintendoGamer said:
Just restart the game, and if that doesn't work turn off the console and turn it back on. Finally if that doesnt work, press the home button on your Wiimote and goto the wiimote settings. Reconnect it and there ya go no problems
That would be nice if it were that simple.. have tried that a countless of number of times

i have the same problem, apart form it goes really jolty and when i pull the trigger it gets stuck (not the actual button, in the game) and i end up wasting lyk a whole magazine due to some fault.

this has only happened to me in this game no others, it's like the Wii loses communication with the mote and the aim just goes where it was going last, if you were walking you carry on walking and if you were firing you carry on firing, it is the game as far as I can tell because when you move away from that particular area it stops.

Back