Call of Duty 3 gameplay vid

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
So far the images and video for CoD3 has been a little sparce, well until now :)

Jeaux-France.com have just posted up this great 14 minute video of non-stop gameplay action.

Definitely one of the titles on my 'must have' list :D

[MEDIA]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7402958033547500383&hl=en[/MEDIA]

Agree with Dossage. Comparing that to the PS3 is harsh but not fair...I am sure alot of processing power goes to the Wii's controller physics.That will be fun as all get out with the Wii's controller, even if you cant shoot the broadside of a barn or you keep making little circles. I always wondered why people didnt just make a game like that and give you a Wii'ish controler and an accurate light gun. That would be hard and fun. I wonder how many people are gonna knock someone out when they bust em' asside the head with their Wii stick? They will get a card at the hospital, "please don't let your mom sue me. I was just trying to run from that nazi tank, I didn't mean to slap you in the mouth with my Wii stick"

I think those graphics looked bad because it's a video of it, and not on the actual screen.

Probably still working on the models and textures, I know the Wii has a small ammount of CPU and GPU, but dear lord, that looks worse than Big Red One on PS2. I'm assuming the final product will have pretty good graphics, a bit of a downgrade from the 360 and PS3, but it will probably have less effects and enhancements.

wth u guys talking about the game looks really great, hence the fact its only in eraly stages, and still looks decent, besides, gameplay makes upfor it

Back