Call of Duty 3 - help for a novice please!

chop chop

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Hi, I am a total Wii novice and just bought Call of Duty 3 but am stuck already! I'm on the first level and I can't get past the guy that pushes me to the ground and kills me. I've tried following the hint by holding the 2 controls on their sides and moving them back and forwards but it isn't working. Can you help please???!!!:

Thanks for your help, I am able to fight back a bit now but haven't been able to defeat him, do I need to move the controls as fast as I can back and forwards or do it slowly?

hey dude,
I had the same problem. All you need to do is put the controllers in front of your and like what a drummer does flick the controls its hard to explaind. If you have played the boxing game on the wii sports its like a jab but with both hands.

It's very simple, the diagrams on-screen misguide you to put the nunchuck and wii-mote horizontal and do a scrubbing action. Really you have to have the buttons of the wiimote and the analog of the nunchuck pointed toward your body. So your pushing the back side of the remotes toward the sensor. That should work, if not then the problems from somewhere else.

That's done the trick - making good progress now - Thanks!

Heh, that fooled me a bit too... got my heart pumping though ;) Good to know for next time. Are these 'encounters' room-specific or do they happen at any close encounter? I've completed the second campaign and there was nothing, even though it was mostly in a closed environment.

Back