Call Of Duty 3 HELP NEEDED!

jmo

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ok, i must be the only one in the world that is struggling with this, but when you get set upon by the german soldiers...how on god's earth do you stop them from choking you with their gun?

I'm sure i'm doing what they are implying on the screen and going hell for leather on it and end up knackering myself out...and even more frustratingly, dieing.

Any pointers would be great as i am becoming very disillusioned with myself :crazy:

thanks,

jmo

Walugi said:
prolly like shake the nunchuck????

I got that far :scared:

I just am confused as to why i can't get past them, i'm doing it in the right way i am sure of it!

jmo said:
I got that far :scared:

I just am confused as to why i can't get past them, i'm doing it in the right way i am sure of it!
...when you get set upon by the german soldiers...how on god's earth do you stop them from choking you with their gun?

You fools! You think you can defeat zee Panzergruppen? Hah!

I have and completed the game, and you really almost have to go crazy with the controllers to stop yourself from getting killed. That's all the information needed to know. And believe me, it is very frustrating!

think i remember having to time it right (doing it at the same speed and in sync of the little help image that shows up).

Back