Call of Duty 3 now confirmed

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
These wii titles are being confirmed thick and fast since the announcement of the wii name - Not that im complaining or anything :p

Activision said the following:
"Through the eyes of four Allied soldiers, Call of Duty 3 brings players closer to the fury of combat as they fight through the Normandy Breakout, the harrowing offensive that liberated Paris and changed the fate of the world. Developed by Treyarch, Call of Duty 3 is the follow up to the #1 next-generation game and is scheduled for a 2006 release."

Here's a link to the CoD 3 trailer:
http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/801/801848/vids_1.html

There was no confirmation that the title would be making an appearance at E3.. but i guess they didnt deny it either.. so who knows.

even though the Wii version would have the worst graphics, I think the ability to use the Wii-Mote is well worth that sacrafice.. I mean, come on, imagine actually using the Wii-mote as a gun in a fps... this makes dual analog seem like a square compared to the wheel... its time for change, and that change is the Wii

I don't know, the hand remote could have mixed results in an FPS, depends on the exact controls.

i might get it , however whether i get it on PC or Wii is the question. normally i dislike console fpss' however if the wiis' contorller is good enough i will start using that instead.

Nice trailer - looks pretty cool. Wasn't the other series of Call of Duty for PC? I have seen my friend played them once, it looked fun.

Psycotronic said:
even though the Wii version would have the worst graphics, I think the ability to use the Wii-Mote is well worth that sacrafice.. I mean, come on, imagine actually using the Wii-mote as a gun in a fps... this makes dual analog seem like a square compared to the wheel... its time for change, and that change is the Wii

The games graphics still look amazing. Yes the Wiimote will definitly offer a unique gaming experience unparrallel to any other.

Last edited:
Recusant said:
Loved the trailer. Hope it looks as nice as COD2.

I have CoD 2, I didn't think it looked realistic... it looked nice, but fake. Since when does cloth shine?

Argh for fucks sake.
The spamer bumpped this thread from the depths of the sites dead zone
The thread has been dead for well over three years

Back