Call of Duty 3 pricing mistake

Jersey_Mom

Rising Pirate Guru
Jan 17, 2008
Wii Online Code
5446-7759-6914-4479
My husband discovered that Gamestop has Call of Duty 3 priced at $17.99 used both online and in stores. He bought it in the local Gamestop, and his receipt claimed he saved $2 off the new price, so their computers mistakenly think it is a $19.99 game (It is a $49 game). He snatched it up thinking used Wii games were finally being priced reasonably (why such a small savings on used games??). Alas, it is only a pricing mistake. If you are looking to pick up this game, head to Gamestop before they catch their mistake.

WOW! that's such a great share! :yesnod:

it's nice to see others share such valuable info! :)

i got the game for 40 at target.

...traded it in a few months later to gamestop for 5. :wtf:

wow, you americans get ripped off in trade ins. The going rate for wii trade ins is £20 ($40) in the UK. However you get games cheaper and before us so it evens itself out

you're so great at math, Mario13 and creating complicated counterdicting statements :yesnod:
you should visit my new thead which needs no tricky statements :)

I just came back from Gamestop and saw it for 19.99 new, was about to pick it up but didn't have any money.

imo, cod3 is only worth a rent. it took me less than 10 hours to beat the campaign, and there is NO multiplayer support at all.

COD3 has been out a long time and well, it stinks. The controls, the gameplay, the fact that you cant skip the cutscenes, just make it an unfun experience. No online, no multiplayer, no dice.

I am suprised its not like ten bucks, or more suprised that someone would actually pay almost 50 bucks for it.

Do yourself a favor just get Medal of Honor 2.

Back