Call of duty 3 Shocking multiplayer news

Wii Maniac 101

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Wii Online Code
5807-5713-0785-1310
This may come to a shock for many COD3 owners who thought it would vever be able to go online. But i have found some interesting words concerning COD3 multiplayer in my COD3 maual!!!!

To see this awesome discovernment turn to page 12 in your instuction booklet and feast your eyes on this !!
Under OTHER CONTROLS look for the table box that reads DESCRIPTION, and right under neah that is your destiny!!!
It reads "BRING UP A LIST OF YOUR MISSION OBJECTIVES IN SINGLE PLAYER

A N D I N MULTIPLAYER

NEED PROOF?? IN THE ATTACHMENT (I COPIED THIS FROM PG 12 IN MANUAL AS I DONT HAVE A SCANNER OR DIGITAL CAMERA!!)

You guys didn't know that? duh! you need to explore the games! how many times do I have to repeat myself!? in order to obtain the multiplayer mode, beat the game in Hard mode, duh!

Are you serious? I had the game since launch and didn't know this

thats bs.. I wonder if could be online enabled eventually :idea:

hmmm I wonder has anyone even seen this multi player mode yet? Im wondering how the interface looks and if it even has some options that show it can be online enabled but presently not now..

lol, its such a shitty game nobody ever bothered to play it all the way thew. hahahahahaha

Edit: its on page 7 for me

Last edited:
Well the fact that you can take a good 3 clips to the head before you start to feel anything is nothing compared to the fact that for the most part you just run up newt to the guy and hit him with your gun.

Back