Call of duty 3 Shocking multiplayer news

Dab said:
lol, its such a shitty game nobody ever bothered to play it all the way thew. hahahahahaha

I bet you have never even played it before

Dab said:
Well the fact that you can take a good 3 clips to the head before you start to feel anything is nothing compared to the fact that for the most part you just run up newt to the guy and hit him with your gun.
wow dude, that is the most ridiculous description of a basis for disliking a specific game i've ever heard.

Don't get me wrong the wii has a lot of potential for an FPS but COD3 just isn't it, im waiting for them to remake the duck hunt gun as a pistol for FPS games.

I still dont get it. I don't have CoD3 myself, but what exactly does that mean? that there is a Multiplayer hidden? That the producer's were idiots when they printed the booklets? There could be an Update that enables the Multiplayer?

Eh. It wouldn't be online, because the versions that DO have multiplayer online, it's available from the start.

Maybe multiplayer is available if you beat the game on hard, I dunno, I didn't do it. The only reason I didn't is because I only rented the game.

Has anyone seen the multi player mode yet?? Im too lazy to play today its been a long day, I guess i'll have to see for myself tonight at work thats all...

Wow..am I the only one who has played multiplayer in this game? unbelievable

well when i read it i thought it was the editors spilling the beans unintentional.

AND NO ITS NOT A JOKE SEE 4 YOURSELF

No, I didn't say anything before because obviously I thought that you guys already knew about it, but I now remembered that in here you guys don't explore when playing games, rather you cheat your way through by looking the game up in the internet with walkthroughs and all that..I didn't know either that in cheat sites they didn't know of the multiplayer mode for this game, because I don't go to cheat sites, otherwise I would have said something to you guys..

he was joking, theres no multiplayer, and wow, if anything it proves how shitty the game is that they just ported it over, even the manual and were to lazy to take out stuff

tonyeng4ine said:
thats bs.. I wonder if could be online enabled eventually :idea:

hmmm I wonder has anyone even seen this multi player mode yet? Im wondering how the interface looks and if it even has some options that show it can be online enabled but presently not now..

the Game aint gunna be online enabled eventually, you'll need to download the mp maps and stuff.

Multiplayer mode is prob multi on 1 wii 1 screen 2remotes.

there aint not online games out for wii yet

Sovieto said:
he was joking, theres no multiplayer, and wow, if anything it proves how shitty the game is that they just ported it over, even the manual and were to lazy to take out stuff

If he's joking how come Axtlar said he played it before but Axtlar I have a question. How is it? Like is it split screen or what?

Back