Call of duty 3 Shocking multiplayer news

E-Roc2010 said:
If he's joking how come Axtlar said he played it before but Axtlar I have a question. How is it? Like is it split screen or what?
LOL
AND I SAY IM THE QUEEN OF NORWAY :lol:

and Axtlar, even though I don't have a Wii, I'm not a newb like everyone else.

E-Roc2010 said:
If he's joking how come Axtlar said he played it before but Axtlar I have a question. How is it? Like is it split screen or what?
Yeah it is split screen competitive, and there's also cooperative

I don't have a digital camera, and just try it yourselves and you'll see.

Last edited:
hummm. i got to go with sovieto on this one, i think the game designers were just to lazy to re do the manual. but well see, im starting the game over in hard mode so soon we will find out.

If anyone has seen Zbattle. Then you already know you can take any game online with 5 things. I played some Chrono Trigger online once. Players 2-5 could sit back and watch.

1. game
2. hard drive
3. decent internet connection
4. emulator that allows it
5. decent hardware to run the game

Dab said:
hummm. i got to go with sovieto on this one, i think the game designers were just to lazy to re do the manual. but well see, im starting the game over in hard mode so soon we will find out.
dont waste your time, hard modes on cod3 arent worth playing, the AI isnt smarter really, they just get no reloads, unlimited ammo, yadadada

Sovieto said:
dont waste your time, hard modes on cod3 arent worth playing, the AI isnt smarter really, they just get no reloads, unlimited ammo, yadadada

this is true.

You don't need a lot of space for a upgrade to online mode. It depends how creative they get with the emulator. The ZSNES if 580kb.

its amazing how many people believe it just because axtlar said it. there's no multiplayer, don't waste your time. it was just a something that they forgot to take out of the manual when writing up the wii one.

I dont think there is because I just looked up Multilayer games on the Wii and Call of Duty was not on the list.

Let me just say this, who ever goes and beats the game on Hard now is a MEGA NEWBBBBBBBB

Back