Call of Duty 3

manic041

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
1358-9746-7584-0751
just completed call fo duty 3 in just over a week (got it 4 xmas). anyone got any ideas for what to do with it now? should i sell it on eBay or trade it in for a different game?

I finished mine in just under 15 hours. I was very disappointed. I thought there would be more levels. Can't wait until you can game this online.

I think I'm taking mine to EB Games for store credit

ok kl, could you tell me how much credit you get, i have a game stores near me and i think they're controlled by the same company so sohuld get the same credit

Ive nearl finsihed it on chambois and i cant do it at the beggining becuase the stupid jerries put out a smoke gun and they all charge at you any tips plz!!!!

providing you have a rapid fire gun (MP40, MP44 etc) when the smoke comes up, just fire into the smoke, this worked fro em and when the smoke cleared, we were able to proceed with the mission

ok kl, could you tell me how much credit you get, i have a game stores near me and i think they're controlled by the same company so sohuld get the same credit

EB Games is pretty generous with trade ins ( at least I think so, in comparison to a pawn shop LOL ) so that would probably be your best best. I was actually there today, buying a component video cable for my wii, and someone traded in an xbox game and recieved 30 bucks store credit (i think it was scarface).

However, if you want the headache of ebay ....i'm sure you'll get just as much.

I finished the game pretty quick, now I just play old missions.

I love it because of the Canadians are in it, and I to am I Canadian. :thumbsup:
I hate Private Baron.

I personally like Corridor of Death, and that one with the Brits blowing up the silos.

The Hand-to-hand combat is my favorite, just cracking the kraut in the head with his own rifle. :D

Trade it in at Hastings if you have one near you. I traded in a $19 on sale copy of spider man 2 once and got $34! Check with Hastings because you can either get store credit or cashback.

CrAzY CaNuCk said:
I love it because of the Canadians are in it, and I to am I Canadian. :thumbsup:
I hate Private Baron.

with his own rifle. :D

Me too. I love how overstated the accents are. A Quebecer, Newfoundlander. Its just funny. I play it on the 360. And for playing through parts of the campaign, you earn achivement points. The American part gives you 20, English 20, Polish 20, AND THE CANADIANS GIVE YOU 10! I find this offensive. :mad5:

I finished it today after getting it for xmas. I liked it and will probably play it and do more looking around and shooting people.

As for the post who is having problems beating a level...the main thing you want to do is position yourself. Find the areas to hide where you can stand up, fire, then get back down. Keep yourself well hidden but also in good firing position.

Question on Call of Duty 3.. i'm in the warehouse.. and just took out the Tank with the Panzer... I went down and one of the soldier put a bomb on the 2nd tank... Now it say take out the tiger with an explosive... Where am i getting this explosive from to put on the tiger???

Back