Call of Duty 3

ilcid

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Wii Online Code
2168-2309-3726-8049
I definitely do not advise buying this game.

It has no multiplayer (at all), and there is only one single player campaign. I brought me Wii to a friends house. His brother played while I was there. By the time I left, he had beaten CoD3.

Total time played in game - approximately 6 hours. After that? Repeating the campaign? No thanks.

Maybe rent the game.

i agree.

i only bought it cause i read that it was gonna have multiplayer later. yeahh dont see it happening....kinda pissed. but still fun for those hours.

Yea, its great for those hours, but once you beat it... it's boring. Great learning experience to see what FPS's on Wii will be like (I haven't played RS yet).

So yea, rental sounds like the best idea here for sure - you can easily beat it within a few days.

yeah just beat it. now its basically usless unless i wanna go on the harder modes. i wish it had mp things. oh well. i got 6 other games to play. hahaha

Aww that really blows! I was looking forward to a multiplayer COD on a console that I had.

Hopefuly they get their act in gear and sort this for COD4.

Whew, thanks guys. I was torn between COD3 and NFS:Carbon for the Wii. I will get NFS for Wii and COD3 for 360 as it is a completely different game.

yeahhh thats one of the reasons imma get an xbox in about 4 months. ahhaha that and fight night and gears of war. oh and viva pinata. hahaha

Wow, that really sucks. I was debating getting that or Splinter Cell.
I kinda suck at first person shooters because I just started playing games, so I'm sure it would take me more than 6 hours. But, damn. I read that the controls for Splinter Cell are awkward though. I guess I'll just rent this, and get Splinter Cell.

I love COD but im not gana get it for Wii. NFS looks sweet though.

I don't understand how so many people beat games like that, I always end up getting stuck on something then giving up, the only games I remember ever beating were batman for ps2 and harry potter 4 for psp

scubasteve said:
I don't understand how so many people beat games like that, I always end up getting stuck on something then giving up, the only games I remember ever beating were batman for ps2 and harry potter 4 for psp

Scuba, your a cool guy and all... but I sure hope you were kidding with the above quoted comment.

Back