Call Of Duty 4 DS

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Is anyone planning on picking this game up?

I am really interested and IGN gave it a pretty good 7.8

Review

higly doubt it, my wallet has its eyes on other gamers right now, maybe just maybe, if i have some left over

I'll pass on this one, never was into FPS's on the DS. Tons of games that I will have to buy in the upcoming months x.x.

i havent played it too much yet, but from what i did play i loved it.

the stylus aiming is so perfect. and the play mechanics (crouch/run/scope) work really well too.

it even has some bioshock-esque touch screen bomb disarming puzzles

so far it's great, and i would recommend it to anyone that enjoyed metroid prime's single player or even brothers in arms, although this one doesn't have wifi... you can play multiplayer locally though

RivalDestiny said:
I'll pass on this one, never was into FPS's on the DS. Tons of games that I will have to buy in the upcoming months x.x.

after playing tons of fps on the 360 over the past 6 months i found it extremely refreshing to play this game and aim with the touch screen.

i felt like i could turn and aim so much more intuitively. it felt so much faster and more accurate.

Is CoD out already? I'm definitely planning on getting it, it is one of my favourite PC FPS's ever. I don't think the touch screen controls are quite bad, sometimes I feel like I can aim better on my DS than on an XBox controller.

I think I will pass on this game as well. It is pretty cool, but I have my eyes set on so many other games right now. :)

Nahh not on the DS anyway, I'll be getting it for the 360 for sure when I pick my xbox up next week (Game have got a great deal on a Premium with Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 right now).

ssbb_lover said:
You call 7.8 "good"?

CoD on DS must be failure.

I would say 7.8 is pretty good, yes.

Besides, it is good because the game is some big high graphic multiplayer game yet they made a ds game and it is still pretty decent.

The only thing that I don't like about it is the ability to only have 4 player like MPH. I know it's because the processor can't handle it or something, but I was really planning on hosting some good 4v4 tournaments. All objective gametypes pretty much suck in MPH since you can only have 2v2 ("you guard the flag and I'll attack, intense strategising here").

Back