Call of Duty 4 DS

pYRo

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Wii Online Code
2186-4201-2378-7021
Well, since the other versions of this game are supposed to be really good, I was wondering if i should get it, but thought it would be smart to ask all of you who have it, or if you've played it. i also have a question: does this game support single-card download play? I was also wondering if the game play is similar to that of Metroid Prime Hunters, with the first-person view and using the touchscreen to aim, and the overall pretty good control sheme.

Eh, I don't think it would be so great on the DS. My opinion, though.
I'd go PC with it all the way, but that's my opinion.

So..... I guess this game sucks then. Can't get it for pc because my computer is fricken SLOW. Guess i will just have to hope for Call of Duty 5 coming out on the Wii.

its a really good ds game. uses the same aiming style as metroid hunters too.

ive got the 360 version too and they've actually done a really good job of bringing the experience onto the ds.

and i think it does the multicard play. no online though.

lackluster dj said:
its a really good ds game. uses the same aiming style as metroid hunters too.

ive got the 360 version too and they've actually done a really good job of bringing the experience onto the ds.

and i think it does the multicard play. no online though.

so theres no single-card multiplayer? if not then its not even worth it

Yeah there is single card play, my cousin has it. It isn't that bad of a game, but still it gets boring fast.

It is pretty fun. It has multicard and singlecard. Same scheme as Metroid.
A few of the levels seem repetitive.

Don't waste your money on it. Completely crap (especially for me being a CoD vet and sorta an mph vet). SP is pretty boring and the MP (which is what it should be based around) is glitched up and has so much stuff missing. For instance you're stuck with what weapon you pick at the start (can't pick anything if in DL play), you can't jump or prone, if you don't headshot you need like 20 shots to kill in the body and just simply the gameplay and everything. Played the game on 360 the other day (Normally I stick to pc) and still that was heaps of fun and with far more control. Plus there's no wifi, bots or more than 4 players.

Oh yeah controls are sorta similar to mph, but there's too much double tapping to do stuff, you may zoom when you don't want to (just moving around) and sometimes you just can't zoom.

Last edited:
you have to realize that when you play a 360 game on the ds, there's going to be obvious hardware and gameplay limitations.

also, unlike the other versions, this one is more based on the single player (that's why theres no wifi imo)

the ds is hurting for fps. this one does it well for the selection that's out there.

Back