Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Anyone picking up this game? I really loved Call of Duty 2, but Call of Duty 3 was just garbage.. and this game is being made by the same people who made Call of Duty 2 so you can expect what we saw in that. At first I didn't like the idea of it being modern but I've checked out the videos and it's really looking cool. You can level up your characters online to unlock things and the battles look sweet.
My friends and I still play Call of Duty 2 over 3 so this will be nice to have the next real installment.
Check out some of the videos..
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/902/902590/vids_1.html

paintba||er said:
I liked the first two so I will probably play it. The first two were too short to justify me buying them though. I've considered getting them just for online, but never did.
well it seems like the online will be hella fun this time around

paintba||er said:
I've considered getting them just for online, but never did.
Same here. How come Call of Duty 2 + 3 had different people making them? That's what it sounded like anyway.. and yeah looking at the video, I can safely say it'll be considered for sure. It the gameplay matches the graphics, then definitly. When's it being released?

Wiired said:
Same here. How come Call of Duty 2 + 3 had different people making them? That's what it sounded like anyway.. and yeah looking at the video, I can safely say it'll be considered for sure. It the gameplay matches the graphics, then definitly. When's it being released?
basically
infinity ward made call of duty 1, then they made 2, and i dont know why, maybe it was the publishers choice, but they gave call of duty 3 over to some other developer
also, the online in the past sucks, (cod3 sucking so hard i got rid of it, i love cod2 though) but the gameplay is so great it makes more than up for it (atleast it dose in call of duty 2, call of duty 3 is just a gay battlefield clone)
so it looks like theyre trying to make the online rock now, and the gameplay should be just as good as it was on call of duty 2..
release is this holiday season i believe. (before the end of this year for sure)

Sovieto said:
basically
infinity ward made call of duty 1, then they made 2, and i dont know why, maybe it was the publishers choice, but they gave call of duty 3 over to some other developer
also, the online in the past sucks, (cod3 sucking so hard i got rid of it, i love cod2 though) but the gameplay is so great it makes more than up for it (atleast it dose in call of duty 2, call of duty 3 is just a gay battlefield clone)
so it looks like theyre trying to make the online rock now, and the gameplay should be just as good as it was on call of duty 2..
release is this holiday season i believe. (before the end of this year for sure)
Wow, just the statement makes me want it.. sounds great. Thanks, have to save my pennies..

I heard Call of duty 4 is going to be release in Fall of 2007. The trailer looks pretty good though. The gameplay looks good and the graphics are pretty good =]. Hopefully it could come out for the Wii =]. So far i heard its going to be the best call of duty ever =]. Hope it is going to be.

<3 Pikachu256

Pikachu256 said:
I heard Call of duty 4 is going to be release in Fall of 2007. The trailer looks pretty good though. The gameplay looks good and the graphics are pretty good =]. Hopefully it could come out for the Wii =]. So far i heard its going to be the best call of duty ever =]. Hope it is going to be.

<3 Pikachu256
lol youre very upbeat, it disgusts me.

jk <3

Wiired said:
Cha-ching.

eh i dont read. :) thx tho.

IF its the season that would be sweet since ill prob buy my 360E/HDMI Tv this fall or something. Then i could get that right when it comes out.

Is there a trailer available for download over XBL? I can't be arsed to check..

Also what is this ranking up like, is it like on GRAW, just a number, or will it effect the game play, like do you get better stuff etc..?

Silent-Sniper said:
Is there a trailer available for download over XBL? I can't be arsed to check..

Also what is this ranking up like, is it like on GRAW, just a number, or will it effect the game play, like do you get better stuff etc..?
yah theres an extended trailer on XBL, its no gameplay though, just a trailer
and yah the ranking up (the guy actually said "leveling up") will unlock new weapons, gagdets, and game modes

if your looking for a greta clan with a strong member base and friendly people
come to ANWA u need a kd of 1 or we can test u if yur close
register and post u want to join on forums
visit anwaclan.tk if interested
ANWAgreen kd-1.22 pres 3 level 39

Back