Call of Duty 4 on Wii?

Wiistat

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
I looked and did not see any threads like this...Why isn't Call of Duty 4 on the Wii?:mad5: I see no reason to not have it on the Wii while it's on the Nintendo D.S! That makes no sense at all! I mean why not have it on the Wii? I'd think Infinity Ward would want it on the Wii! Me and all of my friends (that own Wii's; which is most of them) would buy it as soon as it came out! And i'm sure most Wii owners would buy it too! Gah, it makes me angry that it's not on the Wii...yes I know how it is on the D.S. It's controls are smooth and it's easy to play. I'd know that. I mean, yes, not many people bought Call of Duty 3 on the Wii for one reason...IT was their third World War II game! After playing literally one hundred World War II games, it's the exact same thing! And what the heck does this smiley mean?:ciappa: Seriously.

true, but CoD3 has not been made by Infinity Ward, but from the developers that made the console games such as CoD Big Red One. Forgot the name, though. So just because CoD3 was on the Wii it doesn't mean CoD4 should be on the Wii, too. And the DS Version hasn't been made by Infinity Ward, either.

idn why its not on wii, but its pretty cool for DS

wii just isnt going to get many hardcore games like this, sorry to be the one to let you know that. looks like you may have purchased the wrong console if youre looking for games like cod4.

buying a 360 was the best choice i made (or ps3, w/e floats your boat) it goes perfect with my wii. i get fun games and all the insane multiplayer games like halo3.

i do however see your point that if its on the ds it should be on the wii. they probably thought it wouldnt sell that much on the wii version. reason? most hardcore gamers that own a wii own either a ps3 or 360 too. and the obvious choice is to buy that game on the ps3/360 over the wii.

its because the lack of serious online play capabilities that the 360 can definitely handle, and the Wii just cant yet.

Online makes that game..do not comment if you have not played it online..

and the Wii will never ever have a headset

And WiiStat PLEASE type in PARAGRAPHS!!!! no one wants to read that..

maby more in the futer th wii will have COD 4 its becouse it takes more time to make wii contolers for games the any other ........The wii will get headset nintendo ask IGN what were the poll results for the headset 98% said yes 1.9% said no. plus the DS has a headset ...

that got me pissed when i discovered that at first and also you know every CoD is on Xbox and most of them are on CP why cant they have at least the new one on Wii seriously

Okay, I will write in paragraphs lol.

Well anyway, there is a way to get a headset...all we have to do is go to the Everybody Votes channel and type in the question, "What do you want most?" One of the answers as Headset. But, i'm pretty sure that around February or March (when Brawl comes out; comes out in Feb.), they're gonna come out with a headset. So we could pose he question as, "What do you want more? Better Graphics, or ______?

Or the question Nintendo would most likely consider would be, "What do you want most?" Answer A: Better Graphics or Answer B: A headset.

Those are the possible ways to get a headset/better graphics. Have you guys seen someone play COD4 on the Wii yet? I've seen a lot of 360 games being played on the Wii (watched on some random sites). It was pretty cool. They used an emulater....

Wiistat said:
Okay, I will write in paragraphs lol.

Well anyway, there is a way to get a headset...all we have to do is go to the Everybody Votes channel and type in the question, "What do you want most?" One of the answers as Headset. But, i'm pretty sure that around February or March (when Brawl comes out; comes out in Feb.), they're gonna come out with a headset. So we could pose he question as, "What do you want more? Better Graphics, or ______?

Or the question Nintendo would most likely consider would be, "What do you want most?" Answer A: Better Graphics or Answer B: A headset.

Those are the possible ways to get a headset/better graphics. Have you guys seen someone play COD4 on the Wii yet? I've seen a lot of 360 games being played on the Wii (watched on some random sites). It was pretty cool. They used an emulater....
you honestly have no idea what youre talking, do you??
first: they just cant give you better graphics, it would require a whole new system
second: 360 games being played on wii? emulator or not, the wii wouldnt even be able to read 360 games or even run for that matter
third: nintendo already knows a bunch of people want the headset, i dont think the everybody votes channel is going to change their plans considering theyve been using it for things such as: CAT or DOG?

MoH:H2 handles the online play very well, how would online differ between MOH and COD4? they're essentially the same game right? all online fps games i've played are mostly the same.

True, they can't just us better graphics. Here's what they might do in a few years since we all know this isn't going to happen anytime soon.

1. We send in our Nintendo Wii's to Nintendo
2. Nintendo takes out the 'Hollywood' graphics card, and replaces it with a newer better one.
3.Nintendo sends it back to us

Or they might do this

1. We send in our Wii to Nintendo
2. Nintendo keeps that old Wii and sends us a new one, or we give them tons of information about our current Wii (and ourself) and just send us a new one.

There ya go. THere's how you can get COD4 on the Wii. Although in a couple years none of us will really care much about COD4, because there will be much better graphics.

Wiistat said:
And what the heck does this smiley mean?:ciappa: Seriously.
im pissed too but mohh2 is so much better....even though cod4 is future and mohh2 is wwii

it means to taunt like YOU CANT CATCH ME!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back