Call of Duty 4 wii?

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
I havent heard anything about COD4 on the wii. Is it? I heard that they even made it for the DS. If they made it for DS (Not a good idea in my opinion) Why wouldnt they make it for wii?

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's not, and it would be out by now if it was.

I don't know why they didn't make it....

ok cod 4 on the wii.. not likely imo

considering it takes 2 wiis to run the Gears of War title screen, the wii couldnt run this game for peanuts

that is a bad@$$ game though. i love the online perks and weapon extras you can earn. if it had an option to play with multiple players online from the same xbox, there would no longer be a need for halo 3 imo. it is a great game, thats my only complaint. i wish they could make the same game, with the same gameplay and options and just tweak down the graphics to play on the wii.

Dbomb3 said:
I havent heard anything about COD4 on the wii. Is it? I heard that they even made it for the DS. If they made it for DS (Not a good idea in my opinion) Why wouldnt they make it for wii?

first off... don't count on it. second off CoD4 is not that revolutionary, just a good shooter... so dont WORRY about it.

second off... of course its out on DS. EVERYTHING is on DS! the DS is like the PS2 of handhelds.

man cod 4 is awesome! i love playing online and single player was a great experience ill never forget but it was toooo short. well atleast i have verteran diffilculty to keep me busy. especially the last mission :mad5:

unfortunatley.....no.........wouldnt we alll want that....

man they made one for the DS....if they can make a DS version they can make one for the wii too.

But, its not.

is there any way to make the same versions of games like those for the wii with lesser graphics, or is that too hard for a creator to do?

Back