Status
Not open for further replies.

phalxor

Current Games : SSBB COD5
Feb 2, 2008
Portland Oregon
Wii Online Code
8498-9952-4976-3756
As with SSBB I figure if everyone on the west coast adds each other, we will be able to have very smooth online play.

From there if our west coast group became popular enough we could have events and even tournaments. I hope this catches on with even a couple people.

Please only leave your friend code if you are on the western half of the US or Canada.

i wouldjoin but im in indiana can i stilljoin if not i will hunt you down with my friends group sk witch means sniperkillers

yo the craziest thing happened lastnight on cod\waw online it joined me to a match an i had endless granade launches an my screen name changed to noob all the players were noobs except the one guy floating in the air was named who's hacking ever happend to anybody was cool though!!!!!!

yo the craziest thing happened lastnight on cod\waw online it joined me to a match an i had endless granade launches an my screen name changed to noob all the players were noobs except the one guy floating in the air was named who's hacking ever happend to anybody was cool though!!!!!!

LOL,I was noob#6 but left shortly after,I suicided accidently with the rifle grenade since I kept teleporting somehow.
just vm or pm me if you want to add.

I usually leave those games asap, i'll add you guys probly tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back