Call of duty Black Ops

Hopefully they learned there lesson with the mp40 and the p90.

Never! There always one gun that is overpowerfull for those noobs that cant point the wii-mote correctly at the screen. Thats like taking away grenade launchers or glitches! D=

know what MWR....WAW.....MW2....Black Ops......None of them stack up against Bad Company 2 which sadly will never come 2 wii :(
but i have a Comp! XD

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > The Call Of Duty series.

Call of duty: Black ops = good name.
Treyarch = messed waw up pretty good.
Wii = Bullied platform that doesn't get any games at all.

Call of duty: Black ops on Wii made by Treyarch = Lame peace of ****.

IM TOTALLY GONA BUY IT!!!!:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

they better have the barret sniper in black ops

facepalm1.jpg

your the dumb ass its a new game its possible if it can happen on mwr it can happen on mw2 for the wii

...it depends on when the time period is you stupid texan red neck go get a proper of iq you ****ing dumb ass wow.

just cause im from texas doesnt mean im a redneck im black you Stupid canadian dumbfuk, if they have a barret 50 cal sniper on mw2 for xbox and ps3 why wouldnt they have it on the wii. YoU need to stop smokeing weed over ther in canada it makes your brain think less.

just cause im from texas doesnt mean im a redneck im black you Stupid canadian dumbfuk, if they have a barret 50 cal sniper on mw2 for xbox and ps3 why wouldnt they have it on the wii. YoU need to stop smokeing weed over ther in canada it makes your brain think less.

"Holy **** only steres and Quieres are from Texas, and you dont look like no Stere to me so that narrows it down" R. Lee Ermy as he said to Pvt. Cowboy in my favorite movie Full Metal Jacket.

Back