Call of duty Black Ops

Boom headshot!

just cause im from texas doesnt mean im a redneck im black you Stupid canadian dumbfuk, if they have a barret 50 cal sniper on mw2 for xbox and ps3 why wouldnt they have it on the wii. YoU need to stop smokeing weed over ther in canada it makes your brain think less.

"Holy **** only steres and Quieres are from Texas, and you dont look like no Stere to me so that narrows it down" R. Lee Ermy as he said to Pvt. Cowboy in my favorite movie Full Metal Jacket.

if i ever met u in person i would stick you in the face
HEY.......YOU.......YEA YOU.........
633699047863073760-BOOMheadshot.jpg

Wow "go suck goerge W bush's dick you trailer hick" thats about the Dumbest comback iv ever heard it as bad as ace's Comback "BOOM HEAD SHOT!" is that suppose to hurt my feelings,
i mean Come on is that the best you can come up with,

i'd rather be a redneck than a Crack head emo boy that lives in canada

Last edited:
Wow "go suck goerge W bush's dick you trailer hick" thats about the Dumbest comback iv ever heard it as bad as ace's Comback "BOOM HEAD SHOT!" is that suppose to hurt my feelings,

You said you were black...black people can't be red necks.

i come on here to look at black ops and i get a fight {over the internet haha} with a ****ing american good for NOTHING redneck who needs to **** his own mum because no one else wants him awwwwww and a wierd canadian girl who seems a bit emo im sorry but emos are alright im on finding emo's side plus i think your just genrally a TWAT war hero its in your name war hero hahaha

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

i come on here to look at black ops and i get a fight {over the internet haha} with a ****ing american good for NOTHING redneck who needs to **** his own mum because no one else wants him awwwwww and a wierd canadian girl who seems a bit emo im sorry but emos are alright im on finding emo's side plus i think your just genrally a TWAT war hero its in your name war hero hahaha

Ay go make your own Thread Fag No one wants to hear wat you have to say, Stop tryin to Sound cool

So does anyone know what perks will be in the game. Also will we get the throwing knife?????????????

No over powered weapons or pointless crap if there is I'll have to call this Camp Of Duty : Overpowered Ops.

1 question, is it possible for you to STFU? these noobs are f---ing annoying arent they FinalRekon?

Last edited:
Back