call of duty....messed?

astroth4020

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
in the first 5 mins wear you get into a fight-for-the-gun competion....when you do what it says realy fast...you always and i mean always.....DIE. like ive counted and ive tried 37 times

it f-ing rediculous like, is there another way to do it, or can somone explain to me every single friken point on how to do it....or is call of duty usless and did i spend 59.00 on it for nothing....:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr:

hey, i was stuck where u were and took me a freaking 89 tries!! and im at the third one of those which i cant get by! i need your help to find me cod's support email! i really hate those parts

somone help us.....

P.S: why the hell would they make cod3 for wii if you cant even beat the first 5 mins....like what the hell....swing to parts of a controller back and forth...like that doesent even work...wtf?

wierd. It took me like 3 tries and now I get it everytime. you just do EXACTLY what the diagram does. Don't try to do it as fast as you can. the second action take a few tries. Just jab down at the right time. have to do it fast

I haven't tried it yet and i can't wait to do it.. is the control hard or something?

how about you guys ****ing suck at gaming and if you cant get it right then ****ing return the game and get another one and stop your bitching.

somone already tried helping you with the right information but you chose to ignore that and keep begging for help.

omg finally did it

:) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :) i did it....ooooo yea i8 did it.....your own your own shaz!!!!!woot i did it:) :) :) :) :) :)

you cant return opened games... and maybe we tried what he said like a million times so stfu. we just asking for help, not to be flamed by an idiot

shahz this is what you do........

1) fix your options, make the sensor for the bottem of your TV
2)go tyo the german attack place
3) before you get attcked make sure your stand only a few cm away for the sensor and make sure your standing above it......
4) when wrestling for the gun, do it at the same pace the screen shows

Back