Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

hey sovieto, I missed you hahaha

anyway,I always thought it was confirmed already I saw it on IGN awhile back but I cant find it :( it was the conference written and they showed pics and stuff of games that will comme and MWF2 was in it

EDIT:I found it http://wii.ign.com/articles/946/946778p3.html (scroll down a lil)

I jsut hope they don't lack of content but if they do id get it on my ps3 that im getting when i have anought $

Last edited:
Icons where? If you're talking about sites like IGN and Gametrailers, they ALWAYS do that with any title. They take the 360/PS3/PC versions as one title and separate the Wii version, and try to avoid talking about it until Cassandra (IGN) throws a hissy-fit.

i was talking the activision or whatever site.

Hey people!!

Another proof this coming to Wii, in this link from IGN boards:

http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/178801200/p1/?35

They say the site gamebattles.com opened a gaming arena for the Wii version...

Others rumors say that Infinity War will put ALL FEATURES (motionplus, wiispeak, DLC, modes) the console counterparts have.

It's true the Wii version will be compete in equal terms and will be the best version!!

The Wiimote is the best for shooter games and with graphics as close the xbox360/ps3 versions and total wiimote advantage the Wii360 and Wiips3 owners will preffer the Wii version over the xbox360 and ps3 versions, yeah!!

Hey people!!

Another proof this coming to Wii, in this link from IGN boards:

http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/178801200/p1/?35

They say the site gamebattles.com opened a gaming arena for the Wii version...

Others rumors say that Infinity War will put ALL FEATURES (motionplus, wiispeak, DLC, modes) the console counterparts have.

It's true the Wii version will be compete in equal terms and will be the best version!!

The Wiimote is the best for shooter games and with graphics as close the xbox360/ps3 versions and total wiimote advantage the Wii360 and Wiips3 owners will preffer the Wii version over the xbox360 and ps3 versions, yeah!!

Uh, no. That's strictly opinion. And I'd bet a large amount of money that most Wii360 and PSWii owners will buy it for the 360 or PS3. If you bought a Wii for FPS's, I feel for you.

No, I'm sorry for you!!

If you're one of these Wii360 or Wiips3 owners that will only play with "Old Past Gen Controllers", instead enjoy the shooters total inmersion using the Wiimote and motionplus...

Sure, I'd love a good shooter with motion controls. Unfortunately for me, no shooters currently available on the Wii can match the content that I currently enjoy on the PS3. I bought the Wii for "different" games and the Nintendo franchises that I love such as Super Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, etc.

Yes, you say it :
"No shooter games on Wii can't macht the Ps3 content", but what happen with:

The Conduit (exclusive for Wii), and of course

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Wii with the same DLC of PS3 version, but far better cause the motion controls...

If you have the same content, graphics as close the nextgen and far better controls, why not select the Wii version over the ps3 version?

Yes, you say it :

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Wii with the same DLC of PS3 version, but far better cause the motion controls...

If you have the same content, graphics as close the nextgen and far better controls, why not select the Wii version over the ps3 version?
Neither of these games are even out for the wii yet so your argumenthas no base.

Oh and seriously, what age are you?

Yes, you say it :

I'm sorry but FPS shooters will never be above average on the Wii. Although as you say the motion controls are different, however they are negatively different. I think anyone who enjoys a FPS will chose analogue or mouse over a Wiimote.

I'm sorry but FPS shooters will never be above average on the Wii. Although as you say the motion controls are different, however they are negatively different. I think anyone who enjoys a FPS will chose analogue or mouse over a Wiimote.

I guess I'm not "anyone" then. :) Try not to push your opinions on others.

I guess I'm not "anyone" then. :) Try not to push your opinions on others.
Well it was a statement based on my experiences talking to people who have been playing shooters for years using mouse and analogue then playing a FPS on the Wii.

But hey, if people enjoy playing with 8 people online, getting a arm ache and getting a single kill every few minute then good for them.

Last edited:
Yes, you say it :

Key word in my post was "currently". You have no arguement because:

A. Neither game has been released

B. You (obviously) have not played either game

C. I may be wrong, but has it even been confirmed by Infinity that MW2 is coming to Wii? Nevermind it having the exact same features as the other consoles

Just as a sidenote, another reason why I buy shooters for PS3 over Wii when I get the chance is that it's a hell of a lot easier to play with friends over PSN. Plus all my friends will be getting it for PS3...but that's a personal reason and irrelevant to my stance.

I think the real problem is that stickmode produces too many threads that makes our head spin. Just too much bullshit.

I think the real problem is that stickmode produces too many threads that makes our head spin. Just too much bullshit.

That's why I love fanboys, they make life more fun to hate.

Shooters are shooters, whether it's on the Wii, 360, or PS3, there won't be much of difference between them besides some key differences. Besides the Wii-mote capabilities on the Wii, shooters are, in essence, the same. Controls aside, it comes down to features, re-playability, and the amount of features and content associated with the game.

I've found the Wii-mote controls and the innovative things it may do to be way, WAY too exaggerated. The controls of all 3 consoles resemble a similar liking, and don't necessarily possess dominant traits.

I'm just not enjoying the system I envisioned to love.

Back