Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Will be Coming to Wii

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8719-call-duty-modern-warfare-3-logo.jpg

Joystiq reports that Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg has put an end to recent speculation about whether or not there will be a Wii version of the forthcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 during a recent investor’s call with some very exciting news.

“We’re pleased to have recently confirmed that we will release a Modern Warfare 3 Wii SKU this year, so as not to leave any of the community out of the excitement,” said Hirshberg.

Following on from that announcement, Joystiq reported today that Treyarch is the company who will be responsible for making the Wii version of MW3. The news was revealed by Infinity Ward spokesman Robert Bowling on the “One of Swords” podcast, who said, “The great thing is Treyarch proved that you can have an awesome experience on the Wii with Call of Duty. They’ll actually be handling that for Modern Warfare 3.” Of course, Treyarch already has a formidable track regard as regards COD on the Wii, having been responsible for Black Ops and Modern Warfare Reflex, as well as World at War.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/03/modern-warfare-3-will-also-blow-up-the-world-on-wii/
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/04/treyarch-behind-wii-version-of-modern-warfare-3/

I've always been a fan of the Call of Duty games on Wii. I am really glad they decided to put MW3 on the Wii. Definetley will be getting this. I just hope they'll let you use the CCP.

... Even if I fix my Wii, not sure if I'll get this. CoD is the same old game every time (hey, someone in the thread's gotta say it :lol: ), but at the same time, I did skip BLops, and I've only played a shitton of MW2 with friends, never owned a CoD game. If it's good I'll probably look into it, though.

its probably gonna be the same thing as mw2 i would like to see if it can beat bf3

I'd like to see this try and beat BF2, let alone 3. :lol:

is anyone going to any midnight launch's for mw3 ??

do you play solo or are any of you members of any wii clans ??

Last edited:
Wii Assasin are actually gonna buy this game its so unlike you to buy it il rent it for multiplayer to see how it is

Back