Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Friend Codes

I just got Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex for the Nintendo Wii and it is amazing! The multiplayer in it is even more amazing than World At War's. But besides that, I'm looking for friend codes is anyone is ever interested in playing. My name on it is Beret and my friend code is:
1232-6372-7293.

Be sure to leave your friend codes here if you're interested. I'm also part of a Call Of Duty Clan that does regular battles and also has alot of people who are members and play alot! :wiimote:

hi my modern warfare name is iJaMEsxLedGE
AND my friend code is 4193-4480-2183
add me as soon as possible
:D

im looking for fc if you have on ill ad u only for call of duty modern warfare reflex my fc is 016021470205 ad me and ill ad u

Two Challenges left

Hey, this is my FC: 0113-5286-1768

I've only got TWO challenges left: Airborne and Carpet Bomb. Then, I'm done! I've heard a rumor that if all challenges are completed, your prestige badge spins. (Something a little more prestigious than the 10th Prestige, I say.) Anyway, I stopped at the 8th for I like the badge. If any two people want to help me with Airborne, I'd appreciate it. So far, this would be the ONLY challenge that would be "boosted." Everything else I attained on my own.

i will help u m8 i'm stopping at 2nd :yesnod::mushroomlife::wink::papermario::blackwii:
u know my fc, its on the previous page

a russian, i think i have added you i don't no
[KC]Reaper i have added you
iJamesxLedge i will add you tomoz
My fc is My fc is 525886204701 if you didn't know:wink:

Back