Call of Duty - nausea after 1hr

redfiat

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
New Zealand
Wii Online Code
8642-0537-9880-5278
Hi
Im finding that after playing COD3 for about an hour or more I start to get nausea. Anyone else getting this?
Im fine with Zelda, and also COD on the PC.

A few other problems I'm having with COD3
- movements stops sometimes if Im crouching in a battle and my squad
moves on. Have to restart the level to move on again.
- pointing the gun when looking through sites is too slow for accurate shots
when I have the movement sensitivity right for me in normal view mode
- trying to see the enemy on my (36inch) TV from about 4 feet away is hard, I am used to playing these games up close to a monitor!

Any others having nausea or similar problems?

i havent had any problems like that, on different tv's. i have a 27" samsung 4:3 hdtv, and ive taken the wii over to my parent's place and played it on my dad's 46" bravia and neither have given me any similar issues. ive sat close, and far away.

redfiat said:
Hi
Im finding that after playing COD3 for about an hour or more I start to get nausea. Anyone else getting this?
Im fine with Zelda, and also COD on the PC.

A few other problems I'm having with COD3
- movements stops sometimes if Im crouching in a battle and my squad
moves on. Have to restart the level to move on again.
- pointing the gun when looking through sites is too slow for accurate shots
when I have the movement sensitivity right for me in normal view mode
- trying to see the enemy on my (36inch) TV from about 4 feet away is hard, I am used to playing these games up close to a monitor!

Any others having nausea or similar problems?

Try reading the manual of the Wii, it stated clearly that some people could have problems palying games and could get nausea....
Still playing on a bigger screen is worse. Remember if you have a 32" screen you should be atleast 3,2 meters away. So 46" is a good 5 meters......

I havnt had any problem with it, specialy about 5 hours into the game, it gets realy intense and you forget about the graphic not being next gen and put ur attention towards the gameplay,
i finished it last night, and it rocks! but its a little short, gonna have do it again on hard.

It just u with the nausia, staring at a bright screen abd fast moving object make u feel ill, makes sense

dramamine

Pick yourself up some dramamine. You are suffering motion sickness. I have to take a pill an hour before playing.

i had the game yesterday and was fine for like 3 hours then today i let my mate play and he is terrible at controlling it, the gun just spins in the air for ages and i nearly threw up twice.

it's like reading in a car but worse

i Was a bit dogy aswell at first but on the optios menu i changed the sensitivity so t was easier, but still the gun kept pointing and stalling in differnt ways!!!!:cornut:

Back