Call Of Duty

k i went there but i dont know how to make a team could you make it for me its called "Tactical Squad"um i didnt have any idea on team names

I will make your team. To make one just go to the forums and post your team and I will add it.

This is not an advertisement! I made a site for free because I wanted a tournament for COD 5 WII. There is nothing advertising about it.

If anyone has Yahoo!Messenger post you email! This is another way to contact me [email protected]

you are advertising an outside site. even if it is one you made just for the tourney, its still advertising. if you wanted a COD tourny, then you could have made it here instead of advertising a different site for it. or you could have asked me/eagles/a tournament creator to make an official one.

but instead you break the rules with advertising

Can we please get a COD LADDER!!! There are enough players here to have a decent size ladder for world at war. Please tournament creators we need a COD ladder.

I dont know what PM means.All the stuff i need are friend codes, fav. match, fav. map, level, and account name.

Also, you gotta have a WII, COD 5, and good internet connection.

Triple post! Against the rules! Please do not triple post!

Also I joined the tournament to get a little CoD5 practise with my MG42:thumbsup:shame i've been encountering too many MP40 users...they kill so fast!

Back