Call to All Hackers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fun, what else? Duh!

Are You Insane Kind Sir?

One is only a victim so long as one replies in kind. I did no such thing. I merely pointed out the error of your ways and, most especially, the error of your sausage shaped fingers and errant spell check.
Mmmmmm....Sausage........

The smart ones enjoy the sword play of words and the 'you get me and I'll get you' back and forth. They aren't the first, or last to go. They are merely the ones who bring a sense of glee to the entire troll experience.
Well in that case, I stab you with my sausage sword!!!....wait

Don't fret. What would life be without clever retorts and loud guffaws brought on by the online conflict of words?
It would be full of TKING11's, Carlito's, Blackecho's, C4DEEDS's, John011's, and Zanapher's cuddling each others balls so they could feel good about their video game skills.

For fun, what else? Duh!

Are You Insane Kind Sir?
Define "insane" then prove it and then proof it and let me have a sip.

One is only a victim so long as one replies in kind. I did no such thing. I merely pointed out the error of your ways and, most especially, the error of your sausage shaped fingers and errant spell check.
Mmmmmm....Sausage........
Easy, you'll eat your fingers and then how will you type?

The smart ones enjoy the sword play of words and the 'you get me and I'll get you' back and forth. They aren't the first, or last to go. They are merely the ones who bring a sense of glee to the entire troll experience.
Well in that case, I stab you with my sausage sword!!!....wait
My policy is don't ask don't tell.

Don't fret. What would life be without clever retorts and loud guffaws brought on by the online conflict of words?
It would be full of TKING11's, Carlito's, Blackecho's, C4DEEDS's, John011's, and Zanapher's cuddling each others balls so they could feel good about their video game skills.
Stop obsessing about balls - which are in your court.

i know this is a GE fourm but does any one know if there is a hacker clan on call of duty modern warfare reflex?

im sure want this "MIZ" guy is doing is not allowed and this thread should be closed, and now im just waiting for dprinny to close it.

<<<<<<< Take a look at my pic, isn't it obvious what I'm doing? You have all been Trolled. GE is just a Game to me, to you it's a away to make you feel secure about your masculinity. The post was made so i could Lulz at your Idiotic/childish replies. Thank you all for giving me a good laugh. You....Have.....Been.....
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
GE is a game to everyone, it doesn't mean trolling and hacking is neccessary.
You've just realised your an idiot and tried to cover it up the lame excuse of us being trolled. Nice one.
Hacking on a game like GoldenEye is like hacking miniclip, its completely pointless, all you are going to do is pretend your something your not which is really silly.

GoldenEye

Yo Miz im new and i dont know how to hack but i need a hacker for goldeneye to level up its to hard to level up so please add me ill add u my goldeneye fc is 4887-1474-7429
and my wii is 1491-6857-7628-5469
please add me as soon as possible thank u

Yo Miz im new and i dont know how to hack but i need a hacker for goldeneye to level up its to hard to level up so please add me ill add u my goldeneye fc is 4887-1474-7429
and my wii is 1491-6857-7628-5469
please add me as soon as possible thank u
So sad. The joys of the game are lost aren't they?

The most fun I had playing this game was when I was in my 20's and 30's and I would every now and again do really well against a high level player and win a match or get a 2:1 kdr. The excitement was in seeing how much xp I could earn and if I could get 1st place on my team, win the match, and see how many accolades I could get. Beating good players, higher rank than me or not, was always a plus! But the joy of the game is in learning and progressing as you go. Now that I'm in my 50's, it's still fun, but something has changed. I dont know how everyone feels and I obviouselly cant speak for all - but this game has been a blast to play, and I know it was fun only because I played it the right way with friends I made along the way. Something that won't happen when you hack your way straight to 56.

The most fun I had playing this game was when I was in my 20's and 30's and I would every now and again do really well against a high level player and win a match or get a 2:1 kdr. The excitement was in seeing how much xp I could earn and if I could get 1st place on my team, win the match, and see how many accolades I could get. Beating good players, higher rank than me or not, was always a plus! But the joy of the game is in learning and progressing as you go. Now that I'm in my 50's, it's still fun, but something has changed. I dont know how everyone feels and I obviouselly cant speak for all - but this game has been a blast to play, and I know it was fun only because I played it the right way with friends I made along the way. Something that won't happen when you hack your way straight to 56.

Wow Brit, you are fantastic at explaining what I wanted to just didn't know how to word it LOL.. But yes. What she said!

Making the WC was the coolest thing I have ever done in the world of GE cause I got to know a lot of sweet ass people along the way... Bunch of awesome Guys and Gals. Hackers cant do that cause no one wants anything to do with them... So they lead an empty solace life.....

Goldeneye

im obssessed with gooldeneye ive never hacked in goldeneye and if this is wrong then i wont add miz but i will admit the best time for me was the same lv. 18-29 that was when things were kinda easy but lv 30-40 was hard to lv up but easy to kill i love goldeneye u know i dont want to add that hacker anymore i wanna lv up normally :yesnod:

I know how to code, but i dont put it to bad use. NO. C++, C#, Python, can all be used to hack, but is it the right thing to do? NO. the goldeneye community will hate you for life. Its easy to hack, but do i do it, NO. THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS JUST SHUT UP AND STOP BRINGING UP YOUR HACKING **** ON THE FORUMS.

YOUR REPUTATION IS TRASHED WHEN YOU HACK. So do whats right and keep it to yourself or dont bring it up on the forums.

you know all of you are so true i may not play golden eye but hey it doesn't mean i cant look at this fourm plus it seems that it went from oh yea hacking best thing do do on game to why hack it just means you are lazy enough to have some one else do IT FOR YOU. just level up on your own it would make the whole game a lot more fun for the noobs.(no point intended) plus dont you think that it would be fair if you were a level 37 and you kept getting you butt handed to you by a lvl 14 that that lvl 14 person would be happy that he gets really close to leveling up instead of you. you would just have to try harder to level up and try to kill someone higher than you that what the lvl 14 person just wanted to do. and i know this would have nothing to do with cod mwr but that happens to me all the time im a lvl 40 and i still get killed by a lvl 10 or lower it just means they were trying there hardest to get kills for there team. in all hacking can just f*** off in the world of wii games because it kills the fun for other players.:yesnod::powbox::incazzato::incazzato::dita:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back