Calling all My Chemical Romance fans!!!!

darknessinlost

Numero Uno Espada
Mar 31, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
1779-5922-3155-5046
Lets exchange Wii numbers and names for the obvious reasons.

Wii #: 1779-5922-3155-5046

Wii name: Virus Core

Loved (the past tense of 'love') MCR, till I actually learned about music.

JUST CURIOUS, please just tell me what your age is. Don't think i'm being a jerk, I just want to know.

and i would appreciate it if you would delete your post.

i only said those who love mcr.

the purpose being to add mcr friends on my wii

YESSSSS!!! I LOVE MCR!

I Also Love A7X.... Avenged Sevenfold...

My Number's To The Left.

darknessinlost said:

and i would appreciate it if you would delete your post.

i only said those who love mcr.

the purpose being to add mcr friends on my wii
HEY HEY HEY. I didn't say I didn't love them. :) It's just that MCR are stero-typed as "BEST BAND EVA ZOMG". I like them. :) If you typed the lyrics to any of their songs on The Black Parade/Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, I would know them right off the bat. They're freaking stuck in my head. The only reason I said what I did is because I thought you were 13 or something (no offense to you, I just wrongly assumed, I do apologize) and the only bands you know you get off of MTV.

It's just that usually, from my experience, when people name MCR right off the bat they're the stereo-type I previously mentioned.

I'd be happy to exchange Wii codes. :) My # is also to the left. :p

Not to be a spammer, but it sucks no one likes any bands I like...

Anyone ever heard of the band, Royksopp?

En4Neo said:
Not to be a spammer, but it sucks no one likes any bands I like...

Anyone ever heard of the band, Royksopp?
Heard of them, yes (for those of you who don't know, part of one of their songs is on that Gieco commercial where the caveman is on the escalator type thing and he sees the sign that says "So easy, a caveman could do it", he then proceeds to ride the escalator disgusted; it kind of sounds like elevator music :p). Can't say I love them, but they're not bad. :) (I know a lot of unknown bands)

ssbb_lover said:
Heard of them, yes (for those of you who don't know, part of one of their songs is on that Gieco commercial where the caveman is on the escalator type thing and he sees the sign that says "So easy, a caveman could do it", he then proceeds to ride the escalator disgusted; it kind of sounds like elevator music :p). Can't say I love them, but they're not bad. :) (I know a lot of unknown bands)

I love them so.

Oh well....I guess I'll go back to being alone with my music taste. Although there is one person I'm close with that likes the same music as me and that is my sister. My other sister is completely different....talk about a POPuhHIP-HOPaholic!

En4Neo said:
I love them so.

Oh well....I guess I'll go back to being alone with my music taste. Although there is one person I'm close with that likes the same music as me and that is my sister. My other sister is completely different....talk about a POPuhHIP-HOPaholic!
Bah, pop and hip-hop need to die and go to hell....anyways.

Me = rock

What rock? Prog rock, punk rock, soft rock, hard rock, metal, deathmetal, Rap/Rock, Classical Rock, Alternative etc. etc. etc.

I also like bands like the Gorillaz, SOME rap (very, very little Eminem and that's it), and I enjoy some Jazz beats as long as they're incorporated with other styles at the same time (i'm sure none of you have/will hear this song, but the Gorilllaz's "Every Planet We Reach is Dead" incorporates rock/jazz beautifully).

I'm pretty open when it comes to music, i'll listen to anything, especially because this girl that I like and hang around, listens to the EXACT OPPOSITE MUSIC that I do, so that's opened my eyes even further. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Bah, pop and hip-hop need to die and go to hell....anyways.

Me = rock

What rock? Prog rock, punk rock, soft rock, hard rock, metal, deathmetal, Rap/Rock, Classical Rock, Alternative etc. etc. etc.

I also like bands like the Gorillaz, SOME rap (very, very little Eminem and that's it), and I enjoy some Jazz beats as long as they're incorporated with other styles at the same time (i'm sure none of you have/will hear this song, but the Gorilllaz's "Every Planet We Reach is Dead" incorporates rock/jazz beautifully).

I'm pretty open when it comes to music, i'll listen to anything, especially because this girl that I like and hang around, listens to the EXACT OPPOSITE MUSIC that I do, so that's opened my eyes even further. :)

That's cool, with me I'm more centered around electronica, but I also have a love for some hiphop such as Outkast, indie such as Modest Mouse, and rock bands like Aerosmith.

I love teh Gorillaz to death too, they have a little something for the rock fans, the hiphop fans, and the electronica fans like me, and it always ends up sounding so damn good.

The only thing I can't stand 98% of the time is country, rap, whiny emo music, ska, grunge, screaming goth music, death metal, and techno music. A lot of people think I like techno since I like some electronic sounding bands, but I really loathe the beeps and boops.

Yeah with my GF I have to put up with J-Pop and J-Rock that sounds so bad, it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
That's cool, with me I'm more centered around electronica, but I also have a love for some hiphop such as Outkast, indie such as Modest Mouse, and rock bands like Aerosmith.

I love teh Gorillaz to death too, they have a little something for the rock fans, the hiphop fans, and the electronica fans like me, and it always ends up sounding so damn good.

The only thing I can't stand 98% of the time is country, rap, whiny emo music, ska, grunge, screaming goth music, death metal, and techno music. A lot of people think I like techno since I like some electronic sounding bands, but I really loathe the beeps and boops.

Yeah with my GF I have to put up with J-Pop and J-Rock that sounds so bad, it's embarrassing.
OMFG I LOVE YOU (in a brotherly sense of the term). Emo can be amazing, listen to it for hours, or it can be,

"YOU WON'T COME HOME SO I'LL CUT MYSELF AGAIN,
AGAIN,
AGAIN...

....ohhhh"

I hate the screaming in most Deathmetal, but the music is INCREDIBLE. Two of my favorite prog/deathmetal bands are Dragonforce and Blind Guardian. Check them out if you're interested, you may actually like the sound. :)

Pure Techno sounds annoy the living hell out of me. Don't make me bring up Nine Inch Nails...beep, bo bope, beep, bawp, bweek....honestly, that's their music, their singer makes me want to choke somebody, yet it was the best selling album on iTunes for like a week! I don't understand people's music tastes these days...

You have a good taste in music though. :)

Back