Calling All NFL Fans!!!

P-Rez25

Defender Of Hyrule
Apr 26, 2007
863 FLA
Wii Online Code
8255-0644-9482-8172
where are all my people who like the NFL? what team or teams do you guys like? i like the San Diego Chargers.

:mad: I used to like the Vikings...Randy Moss

Now I think I'm taking a liking to the Panthers, I've always wanted to.

yeah Moss was great back in his Viking days, ill never forget that 1st game against the Bucs, he destroyed those guys for what 3 TDs?

lol, since the lions SUCK...i gotta go with the next closest: Bears.

BTW: anyone else confusing the OP with the legendary moderator of this same site?

ouch the Lions, i dont blame you for switching to the Bears lol

Battles said:
i like the NY Giants
i bet you wish that you guys didnt give us Merriman, Rivers, and Kaeding for everones favorite Manning :lol:

the Pats look really strong this year with all the guys they signed in the off-season, its gonna come between San Diego and New England for the AFC and outta the NFC i like the Chicago Bears and the Philadelphia Eagles to meet in the NFC Championship. im glad that Tiki Barber retired only because he killed me in fantasy football everytime i faced his team. he has cost me 2 championships in the past 3 years.

I think New England will go again..lol..

i say the 49er's might have a shot this year...

bears and Eagles would be a great match...

as for me Tennessee should go..lol..sorry i live there and im alwasy going for the home team but this year is gonna be good

Falcons also...they have a team

the Titans only will go as far as Vince Young takes them, they better be careful though he is on the cover of Madden this year

Yeah thats for sure the Madden curse..

Dam and we have it to...lol

you remember last time?

George 27...not a good year

o yeah poor Eddie George wasnt the same after that lol

Back