Calling All NFL Fans!!!

Battles said:
Hey the Jets Had a great year

yeah towards the end of the season where they actually beat the bears! from that point on they almost had a chance in the playoffs. lets see if they can do it this season flawlessly

Battles said:
I hope they do

I really dont want New Enland to a agagin,

but they will..

i hate NE but i gotta admit....they were awesome.....ugh i cant believe i said that

Lol...

Every year...lol

i want Tennessee to go cause i live here..But now since Vince Young Got Madden Cover...

yeah..the MAdden Curse again

Battles said:
Lol...

Every year...lol

i want Tennessee to go cause i live here..But now since Vince Young Got Madden Cover...

yeah..the MAdden Curse again

when i lived in chattanooga TN around this time last year over the summer, i went to the titans VS jets game in september i believe??? yeah september i dont remember the date. i just remember wearing the NY colors and getting NASTY looks from the southerners lmfao

one guy SCREAMED at the jets on the field to "go home you stupid yankees!!!" i turned around and gave that half ***** smile and he nodded as if he was sorry and smerked back and i said "cant we all just get along?" hehe it was funny. i wasnt mad at all. its sports :D thats how we roll! hehe.

anyways, yes we were hatted for a while but the titans won. so no TN hillbillies wanted to kill us.

i miss chattanooga :(

yeah immortal dave PMed me with it- i dont know who got it but hes been banned- i deleted the posts on the pokemon thread its gone

The NFL sucks in general. It's basicly one race, not to mention which one, that always is in trouble. IE-Steroids, Brawls in Clubs, Shootings, in the offseason all these people do is get into trouble. You think you could have better things to do when your making $1 million a year. Nope, they'd rather risk it and kill a stripper. That's why I like the NHL, a lot of SMART players, who know what's wrong and right.

LETS GO PENS!

Sillyhat said:
The NFL sucks in general. It's basicly one race, not to mention which one, that always is in trouble. IE-Steroids, Brawls in Clubs, Shootings, in the offseason all these people do is get into trouble. You think you could have better things to do when your making $1 million a year. Nope, they'd rather risk it and kill a stripper. That's why I like the NHL, a lot of SMART players, who know what's wrong and right.

LETS GO PENS!
im srry but hockey is boring and thats a stupid reason not to like football ps: ppl in the NHL dont know when to stop fightin :nonod:

Back