Calling All NFL Fans!!!

Bucs all the way baby.

Im predicting 16 - 0 with all of our games being shut out wins.

manufan15 said:
Not a chance.
Trust me on this one man, just trust me.

The bucs are the team to beat this year. The only team that will put up any type of challenge at all will be the Texans, and the score in that game will be 31 - 0.

I'm also predicting Jeff Garcia having a record setting season. 5k + passing yards, 60 TD's, and 15 rushing touchdowns.

Lets go Chargers!! Whoo!!

p.s. Jeff Garcia will be lucky to 15 passing touchdowns!

ilikecookies said:
Lets go Chargers!! Whoo!!

p.s. Jeff Garcia will be lucky to 15 passing touchdowns!
Are you serious man? look at our wide recivers... joey galloway for one, is a beast. The dude runs like a 4.2, has the best hands in the NFL, and is probably the smartest player to ever play the game.

Not only that, but we have rising young talents like Micheal Clayton, who is garunteed to be a hall of famer at the end of his career.

The bucs also have an amazing running game, you can not stop Cadillac Williams. He's so fast that any defense will be lucky if they even get to lay a hand on him this season. A hand...

And don't even get me started on the offensive line...

Last edited:
ya but the bucs cant compare to the bears baby i mean da bears

E-A-G-L-E-S EAgles!!!!!!!!!!!! lol whoever else knows that chant sing a long lol Philadelphia Eagles season ticket holder for 26 years!!!!!!!!!!!

kevbomac05 said:
ya but the bucs cant compare to the bears baby i mean da bears
No dude. The bucs would destroy the bears.

The only reason i say this is because:

1. Rex grossman will break his pinky in week 2 and wont be able to play all season.

2. There gonna have the second worst rated defense in the league, only behind the ravens.

3. There the bears.

And if for some reason they did play, Jeff Garcia would be throwing bombs all day in the end zone. You don't wanna see the day when the bucs face the bears with Jeff... None of you do...

mikeomatic2 said:
I have the most football expierence here more than all yaw white boys!!!!!!!!!
Nobody has more experience then the Kiwi.

Oh, and the bucs will be the NFC's pro bowl team

Last edited:
dude i played for a state champion high school for 4 straight years... starting running back 7 TD's in one game 26 years of eagles season tickets. Dont mess with me when it comes to football experience... just shut up and go home

mikeomatic2 said:
dude i played for a state champion high school for 4 straight years... starting running back 7 TD's in one game 26 years of eagles season tickets. Dont mess with me when it comes to football experience... just shut up and go home
Pffffttt... Thats nothing.

Ive won backyard football titles 7 times in a row. Yes, i said 7.

Seriously dude, do not mess with me when it comes down to football. Just don't.

Kiwi said:
Pffffttt... Thats nothing.

Ive won backyard football titles 7 times in a row. Yes, i said 7.

Seriously dude, do not mess with me when it comes down to football. Just don't.

backyard football WTF? is that where you and your oily friends go to your backyard and tackle each other? lol I would stick you in real life i had a chance to go play D1 for rutgers until I blew out my knee as a senior. Trust me I have way more expierence when it comes to football. So you can brag about about your backyard crap but call me up when your ready to play with the big boys.

Back