Calling All Sig Artists!- DEADLINE IS THIS WEDNESDAY 5/16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Loose_Cannon

ok you tell me if this is a good idea

i want to take some of your work and create a sticky. i want to make a sample piece with a lock on it so no one can reply on what kind of sigs you guys can do. its kinda like how you guys do the SOTW where you post the sigs up for a contest? except one thing....this isnt a contest

what i want to do is make ONE big sticky with everyones art work on it.

so heres what i want yall to do for me:

give me your top 5 sigs and ill make a post of it. i want atleast 5 maybe more (whoever wants to volunteer) members on it showing off their capabilities.

that should be enough reason to spread around the sig making process since it seems that everyone keeps going to only one shop

Good idea jill.

Once I get the next few sigs done il give you some.

My current creations are low quality:lol:
But i do like landscape one and the motorbike one:D

yeah, then people should request a person in the sticky, based on the style they like the best?

norender3fixedfont.png

sotwspidey.gif

zumaya.png

joesig.gif

killer7satchwtext.png

fofsig2-1.png

send me whatever possible but the more you have the better the opportunity to get sigs :)

this isnt a competition though this is just so people can sample what youre capable of doing :)

nah i wouldnt say that because then it becomes an act of favoritism but if you have your heart set on a particular member, PM them asking if its ok to be accepted even though they have alot on their plate

demon can use that as one of his examples BUT he already has a shop- what i planed on doing was copying and pasting what he had as his opening statement and then follow through with the rest of the remaining artists

great guys keep em comming!

Wiired said:
Hmm I may do. Not sure as if I want to get into the whole 'making sigs for other' routine again, was too much hassle last time.
But, Wiired, there's more people to spread the sig-making around. Instead of doing 5 members yourself, with 5 other GFX artists you're only doing 1. :]

wiired would you prefer if i took your name off the list??

youre always more than welcome to aide a member at any time when they need help :) after all, your sigs are a beautiful work of art!

ETA- ill make you a designated on-call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back