Calling all UK Tenkaichi Fans!

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
Tenkaichi 3 release date from captivity in the UK: 15/02/2008

I've been playing Tenkaichi 2 like a religion imagining how I'm gonna kick everyones ass online!
What your favourate characters, mines majin vegeta, Lssj broly, ssj4 vegeta, Super vegeta.

Share the excitement!!!!!!!!
Release the kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, everybody!:mad5:

My cousin in the US has already got Tenkaichi 3 he's from NJ, us lot in the UK get like major delays on games, and only they can understand me frustration about Tenkaichi 3. It's not helping how my cousin's bragging about either, its really starting to wii me off! if you get my drift!

Wow lol big mistake ,I thought this was about Tenchu ,I read the name Tenkaichi and thought it was the same thing but just remembered that DBZ has the Tenkaichi series :D

I put off getting Tenkaichi 2 just before christmas because this was coming out, looks like I made a bit of a wrong choice.

More than worth it man, seriously!
The controls will be a little different, and with the wii version there's online play too, with America's version they get to battle anyone like New York to California, i don't think the game's international, just national!
They added about 20 odd new character's and they've reworked the game according to the designer's, but it looks quite similar to tenkaichi 3 to mee, but i just noticed you can now be unrestricted ssj brolly, he looks kick ass!

LOL "xLaw" np, you like dbz?

Back