Calling all veteran Wiichaters!

You know me! :D

What about my Wolf expertise.. x.o Not saying Anax isn't an expert. I'm sure he's as good as me or even better, I've never found the time to Brawl him, sadly.

Nope, havn't seen Carlisle in awhile, hopefully he'll show up though. His name should be Apollo again from the Wiichat apocolypse, though.

What about my Wolf expertise.. x.o Not saying Anax isn't an expert. I'm sure he's as good as me or even better, I've never found the time to Brawl him, sadly.

Nope, havn't seen Carlisle in awhile, hopefully he'll show up though. His name should be Apollo again from the Wiichat apocolypse, though.

Yes indeed i know you :lol:

Well we'll see if he shows up.
Well i hope people recognise me after my name change :lol:

I know... I just like Anax's opinions, they always end up being 100%, not saying yours don't, but it's just the fact of one guy being trained by two people

Quoting Cyan's post.

It depends on what you think is a veteran. I think you're a veteran, because you make relatively good posts and have been here for a long time. And veterans don't have to post non-stop. No matter your point of view on what is a veteran, that will always be wrong.

I didn't say "anyone who has a high post count, even if they make bad posts". I said anyone who makes proper posts, people respected by the regulars and other veterans. So, read my posts before you actually quote them. Thanks.

I'd say a vet is anyone who is respected by most of the people here, and has been around long enough to know how things work.

Woah, I didn't mean to start a row. What I meant by veteran Wiichaters was people that were on before the system crashed, that were fairly respected. I just wanted to identify who my old buddies were if they changed their names, like Nick Atack and Ryo Saburo did.

LOL XD hey everyone its me, you all know me as most likely a pest on the site before the hard drive error.

Edit: I have such a small amount of posts and I used to do the thing where you got an e-mail when you got a reply on a thread so im having trouble keeping up and getting posts through.

Hey guys... How do I get Shadow's signatures to work? He have me some good ones but it says the files are too big unless the picture is super tiny

Ask for the URL of the thing. Right click it, something like 'Copy Image Location'.

I'm not a veteran... at all. Actually was one of Bokenman's first friends here...
I'm not the Brawl expert, I'm not the 1k+ poster, I put in the very details I have in as little words as possible.
But I personnally believe that if you type like this:
"i wnt 2 c ur fc"
AKA shorthand it... You're not a veteran.
I used to, but as I learned to re-read my work, it sounded like crap, so I took CK's advice and began typing out.

Last edited:
^good choice.

I can't stand that.

^good choice.

I can't stand that.

Cant stand that either. I even put on my youtube that if someone asked me add them like that then I said I wouldn't add them, it annoys me so much!

Back