Calling Hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuyDude

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2011
Wii Online Code
4083-9937-3500-0000
Calling hackers, can someone make man an exp lobby? And for all the people who are going to hate, I DON'T GIVE A SH*T!

This is all for GoledenEye

i have manned up, but some of the higher lvls take soooooo long:sick:

I wish you would find a exp boost games and become a 56 in an hour. You would probably last a week before you get bored and move back to call of duty or my little pony- tea time adventure. The rest of us honest players wont have to worry about runnin into proxies or gettin shot with an ivana by some idiot who doesnt know how to use the damn things. Good luck with that though, mommy and daddy's lil accident.

Why are people such pu$$ies when they play this game?

"OMG, it takes sooooo loooong to level up."

Then go f-ing play another game you loser.

I'm sorry you suck at this game and need to cheat to "beat" it. I've had this game since launch and I'm only level 47. I paid $50 for this game and I'm glad that I've only reached the half way point at 10 days of play time. Got my money's worth. If all you want to do is get to 56 as fast as possible, why did you even buy this game?

as far as i can tell it does take a little too long to level up....i agree with some people on here that argue you need to take the time to get to know all the weapons....but as of right now im level 26 and end 80% of the matches i play either at the top of the room or the top of my team....i know how to use the strata and annova just fine...and when im the mi6 hero...i rape with the proxies....

so comb your beards telling people they suck just cause they wanna be able to use sweet guns without throwing 10 days worth of their lives in the trash trying to get there.

and egozilla...i like your attitude once again.....if you wanna hack the game so f'n bad......learn how to hack yourself....i already know how to do it....i just dont see any point in causing all that lag and freezing others consoles just to gain a couple levels and have no respect for online cheaters......hack your games with your friends all you want but don't bring it around people trying to play honestly

threadlockedq.gif

Because this thread is turning into another argument​

Kids these days they want everything right away with out earning it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back