Camping

Bulldogxx831

Boredom at it's best
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4046-8847-6412-2793
If I were to camp at Wal-Mart, Best Buy or any other well-known store, am I guaranteed a Wii (considered I'm at the beggining of line)? Since all the stores are all sold out of pre-orders already I was just curious if they don't sell the Wii's that are supposed to be in the store or if they do.
-Thank You in advance

Call first to see if they are going to get any systems in that aren't preorders and are available to the public. If they do, ask how many they are going to have in stock. Some of them don't know yet, but if you call up 2 or 3 days before the release, they should be able to tell you. Supply varies between stores, depending on location and the size of your city.

If you want a suggestion, go to Best Buy. I went there for the Xbox 360 release and they were very organized. They don't screw around, if you try to sell your place in line or get up to no good, they'll throw you out. When I went they knew exactly how many systems they were going to have and they told people at the end of the line they weren't going to get one. This stops you from waiting in line for hours and then not getting anything at all. Also, they always have a large amount of accesories and games.

As long as wal mart doesnt pull the raffle trick from out their sleeve. The 360 launch I heard people waited in line 13+ hours, then at launch handed out raffle tix. Screw that ...so if you showed up an hour before launch it gave you the same chance of getting a system as the poor dolts that sat out there 13 hours....!Thats why some workers got socked in the grill. And he said walmart, they didnt do store preorders, only online bundle preorders. Walmart estimates 40-100 per store DEPENDING on store volume, check my other posts.

Back