Campout for the wii?

mariowii

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
I'm trying to decide when to go to the local target to get in line for the wii.I'm thinking either 2 am or campout from 10 pm the night before. I remember that when the ds came out i went to this target. I was third in line and i got the maybe thirty minutes before opening. Only one person got in line behind me. The target had about 10-12 ds's. Any opionions about what time to go?:wink:

mariowii said:
I was third in line and i got the maybe thirty minutes before opening. Only one person got in line behind me.
If that's the case, I'd go with 2AM. But keep in mind that the Wii will probably be way more anticipated than the DS.

Well i was just using the ds to show the amount they got and to show how many people came. One more thing there is an ebgames in the parking lot. would that make any difference in choice?

well first the DS is nothing compare to the almighty Nintendo Wii...now it depends on how many your local target will have...im going at wall mart and im going at 11 pm saturday...and their getting about 40-50 Wiis...so all you need to do is go ask or call to ask how many their getting...and if its like 10 or less go very very early like satruday after noon or something...11-20 go like at the evening around 6pm 21-30 go around 10 to midnight 31-40 well pretty much the same time if they are getting 50 or over...then just go their in the morning...your sure to get one then...hope this helps

mariowii said:
Well i was just using the ds to show the amount they got and to show how many people came. One more thing there is an ebgames in the parking lot. would that make any difference in choice?
Don't go at any EbGames or Gamestop...the only ppl taht go their are the ones who preordered..they will not have any for those who did not preorder...so just stay at targets...

About 8.30 am for me

Manchester (uk) can get violent at night

Back