Can 2 wii's link up?

claire78

WiiChat Member
Jan 16, 2010
london
Hello All
My friend said she linked her wii to her mates a few door's down from her( i think like the xbox 360) if this is so can someone please tell me how as i i mean my children would also like to be able to do this thanks in advanced for your help. xx

Link up?

Only via the internet as far as I know

Hello All
My friend said she linked her wii to her mates a few door's down from her( i think like the xbox 360) if this is so can someone please tell me how as i i mean my children would also like to be able to do this thanks in advanced for your help. xx

Hi Claire,

Yes, you can 'link up' for various games.

To do it, you need to connect your Wii to the internet - have a look at this thread ...
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/51022-need-help-online-connections-come-here.html

Then you exchange 'friends' codes for games that allow on-line play and link up.

For example, you can play Mario Kart with friends. So next time it snows like this week, and the kids are off school etc, they can play together without having to leave the house !

Also, once you are online, you can get the BBC iPlayer, and an Internet browser, for no cost.

Back